User avatar

AsxLoversxGo

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mary-Sue: A life

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-takesabreath-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Loved that. Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus annoy me, but I LOVE creating them on purpose.

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Writer's Block

    I know how this feels. I HATE writer's block, but you could have used more words than just wishing and waiting. That gets a bit repetitive.

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deleted

    That's really, really cute and yet at the same time, really melancholy. Those are two emotions that you don't often see together. I liked the bit about the smile.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: emo poetry

    Is there a reason this is called emo poetry (which should be capitalized by the way)? Becaues I found it far from emo, it's beautiful and not really that depressing.

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hi, How You Doing?

    You rarely ever see a guy's point of view in this situation, especially in poetry. So it really made me think about what guys think after a break up (or ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Cloud of Loveliness

    I found the sound effect things pretty cool but I didn't know what they were...they should have been in parathensises (or however it's spelled) or something.

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: She's Not Me.

    The dashes ended up getting on my nerves, I'm not going to lie. Especially with the periods. It was also a bit repetitive, but it's very emotional and I like ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Every Good Boy Deserves Favour

    I rememeber something like that for piano. I believe it was Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge...which is the same, just lame. Is this supposed to be a teacher talking to ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Box

    I really like the last one. It reminds me Pandora's Box for some reason, actually several of them do. Though I think it's a little awkward when you say no ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your Photograph

    This photographm that i kept at heart. It's photograph. I'm guess that's just a typo though. It's really, really good other than that. Love the emotion.

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: At Our Tea Shop

    You have a lot of spelling mistakes, it's intricate for instance. Some of them just look like typos. It's a very good story. But you just need to look back ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mouthbreather

    I always feel bad for people like this. They're just sick, people need to get over it. Although, she does seem very sick, like beyond just the strep that you ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Miracle, (just make one)

    What kind of music would this be? Rock? Pop? Country? I would like to know. It seems to fit a rock ballad or something that Imogen Heap would sing. It's ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Close Your Eyes

    Oh dear, this reminds me of the recent break up that I had with my best friend, Joseph. It's really sad, I'm at school and I may start crying (doesn't ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Boredom

    That sums up my summer in eleven lines. Great job, I love this poem.

    Oct 4, 2010


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake