-
Re: Always There
I want to start off saying that you gave me a very fuzzy feeling, even though I'm not a particularly romantic person. Hehe. Now, in contrast to your other work, ...
Mar 21, 2013 -
Re: The Rose
Hey there! Now I haven't reviewed much poetry so you'll have to forgive me for brevity. I did really really like this though. The message is simple, to the point, ...
Mar 21, 2013 -
Re: Paradise
As promised, review from Aries. Obviously, this review, like any other, should be taken wit a grain of salt. Because I found very few actual technical errors to correct, these ...
Oct 15, 2012 -
Re: The first song: Dreams of A Broken World
Hey there! This review, like any, should be taken wit a grain of salt. Because your story has very few actual technical errors, these are more my opinion of better ...
Oct 15, 2012 -
Re: And the trees move
Like any other review, mine should be taken with a grain of salt. Because your story has very few actual technical errors, these are more my opinion on ways to ...
Oct 12, 2012
