User avatar

Anma

Anma's Personal Profile

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 1: Gone

    Good job, its very nicely typed, I love what you are writing about. I feel its very mature and is based on how much peoples life is used on technology. ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: my gray and purple heart

    lovely, honestly when I read this it brings tears to my eyes (not literally but you know what I mean). I love the poem myself but the structure is confusing. ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Resist or Regret (Ch.2)

    Its very attracting, i like that its based on real life kind of things. Its kind of hard to fallow though. I'm not sure what is gong on at the ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Lies

    I love how you explained it with your words. I feel it would be cool if you use metaphors but that's your choice. Rhyming also might help attract more people ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: easily angels

    Very Colorful, it sticks out nicely. I'm not sure what the word is, or means, but guessing by the colors its a good thing. If its not maybe that's what ...

    Mar 4, 2019


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind