User avatar

Angel17

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "Maybe" The feeling(s) I face everyday.

    This poem will really relate to many people. Some times i feel like i'm not going anywhere, and everything is so predictable. Anyway, your poem is good and the reader ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: WITCH

    I thought the poem was quite good. I agree with comments made of some parts being a little forced. However, i thought the way you created the witch with a ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: GO AWAY

    Im almost over this feeling covering me like a blanket of depair This is a really good line. I like the way you compare an emotion to an object. i ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled

    I thought the poem was clever. It had a lot of emotion in it. I like the way you made paper grow up with a human. I really liked it. ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: :::jumping up and down to get your attention::: Read Please!

    Excellent! it had a beat to it. I really loved the first part the most. Well done. :) :D

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An exercise in line breaks- tell me what you think

    i found it good the way you would write sentences then write one word, it makes the reader pause and think about the previous line. The end lines were a ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fade Away

    Thats another fate decided by the knife[quote] This is a clever line. i prefer poems that relate to real life, because people are more able to understand and also feel ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Perfect

    The poem went quickly, i think i liked because of that reason. It didn't drag on and i like the way you repeated 'If it weren't for you i'd be ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Angel For Me

    I thought the rhyming was good. The poem might of been stronger if you didn't focus on the rhming and concentrated more on the mood of the poem. But the ...

    Oct 5, 2005


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14