User avatar

AnAbstractHeart

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When The Cheese Attacked.

    Haha, well there's an interesting way of getting yourself to write! I need to get my friends to spit out something random for me O_O I liked it, It sounds ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The sky flashes Zeus’s golden lightning

    I really liked this one! The imagery you provided was just great. "The sun shyly searches amid the cloud." -I loved this line =) I enjoy reading your writing! Keep ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: you kill me

    This poem was very... blunt and straight-forward I must say, which I liked. I like how this character is ending their life, just to hurt somebody else's. It was pretty ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just A Memory - short version

    This was very touching. It definitely sounds like an older person is saying this, you did a great job with the word choice. I especially liked the ending, it was ...

    Oct 6, 2008


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault