User avatar

Amice

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where no one will know

    Fantastical I'm impressed Run with me as we fly completely free Where there's many places to go and see, Laugh with me as your heart glows Where the cool waters ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This Child's Hands

    Very good! I like it lots! Except... :) But she'll never cry when she falls down A child? Never cry when she falls down? I just don't think that to ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: First Snow

    In my own humble personal little opinion... :P I didn't care for the adjective exploding because it brings to mind things like dynamite and fireworks. Not something like snowclouds. But ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Walk away.

    Stars in the sky *no comma necessary* Reflect in your eyes *period maybe?* Your eyes light up so bright *somewhat awkward* As you hold me so tight *don't overuse the ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Heart Has Been Sealed

    I like this poem too! I cannot seem to find, I cannot speak to you. Umm. ...cannot seem to find what ? Probably dumb question, but I'd rather just say ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Clouds

    Very good poem! Umm The central idea I was getting was the contrast of color/beauty and achromatism/nothingness. The last two lines then hit on light/darkness...? Mkay, and I would take ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dangerous words

    Thumbs up from me! I have a bad habit of daydreaming... I totally relate to this theme. I think it could have been longer!! Good progression through the points (danger, ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Pondering Moment

    It was cool for what it was... One comment though. "It was but a day ago Since he was playing In the shallows of Childhood water And now he has ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: THE ETERNALLY SAILING SHIP

    I also thought the rhyming was a little forced... nothing that can't be overcome with practice and expanding your vocabulary. I did think the idea was clever And I like ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Promises

    My first thought wasn't "emotional" but I suppose it does cover a variety of emotions... anger, hate, crying, anticipation... all found their way into your poem without making it overly ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: On Lucid Dreaming

    Pretty interesting ... I was a little disappointed to see a few spelling errors But other than that... I'd never looked into lucid dreaming before I love to sleep! It's ...

    Oct 26, 2005


Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall