User avatar

AlyssaKyle

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Butterfly Girl

    Hello! Alright, let's get to it, shall we? I was glad that you had a structure to your song. You wouldn't believe how many songs are posted without a chorus. ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Undercurrent

    Hello there! Typically, I don't care for poems with a scattererd structure or none at all, but I think it works for this. Although I must say, I did feel ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Brothers

    This poem was beautiful. You did an excellent job of capturing the emotion. I felt sad just reading it. I like how you talk about memories from the past as ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When I say I love you

    Hello there! Alright, let's get to it! I'll start off with my nit picks. If I am correct, you have the second and fourth lines of each stanza rhyming. If ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Friends.....

    Hello there! And welcome to YWS! Okay, to my review. I'm typically not a fan of stanzas built of different lengths, but I think it works for this poem. I ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [Deleted]

    Hey there! You did a good job on this poem, no signs of rust that I could spot. There was a natural flow and meter when I read, which is ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Really?

    Okay, I'm a little frustrated because I just wrote you a fantastic review and it didn't take. So I will try to do it again. Wow, a lot of people ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Downwards

    Hey Justin. This just popped up in my newsfeed, so I figured I might as well check it out. This was very interesting, as always. It feels like a grouping ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What he doesn't know

    I actually think the ending of your poem does give the reader something to think about. It challenges them to evaluate their life to check if they are being true ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mothers and Sunday Mornings

    Kaila, this was amazing. I absolutely love it. The imagery you used was perfect for what you were saying, and the story is beautiful. Is this really a memory form ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Had The World

    Hello there! You did a nice job with this. I think the bold and italics really add to what you are trying to convey. I like how the beginning and ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A poem about....him

    I really love this poem! It reminds me of how I felt when I passed my boyfriend in the hallway when we first started talking. I pretty much agree with ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Future

    Hey there, God! I truly enjoyed reading your poem. I like how you took the cliche of dust in the wind and twisted it into something different and new. One ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Autumnal Night

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! This was jam packed with strong imagery for such a short poem. I especially like these lines: "Bold and lustrous orange above Lisping, aging, mourning ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In Envy Of Goldfish,... really raw copy so attack! :-)

    Hey there Welcome to YWS. The review above covered all the grammatical things I noticed, so I won't bother repeating them. I think this poem worked without being broken up ...

    Feb 20, 2009


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi