User avatar

AllyHowell

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Childhood Room

    This is such a beautiful poem! The transition from an innocent childhood to a rough adulthood is so well written, and the comparison between the two is fascinating. This poem ...

    May 16, 2023
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Politics Re: The Civilian Pt. 1

    Some works of dystopia give me chills, and this is definitely one of them. The idea of people being reduced to numbers is just so cold to me, and I ...

    May 2, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fictional Dilemma

    This is almost too immersive! It makes me feel personally betrayed when I read the letdowns from the comfort character in this poem... it's scary how accurate it feels. I ...

    May 2, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: battlefield

    This is really good! The imagery and descriptions are astonishing to me. I think that it feels like the perfect balance of dramatic and bloody. It really dives deep into ...

    May 2, 2023
  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: The Journey Beyond

    This is such a beautiful poem, and I find it so interesting how you twist a typically dark topic into a positive perspective. It’s short and sweet, it really gets ...

    May 2, 2023


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451