User avatar

Alainna

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 11

    Es- I LOVE your crits!!! You just simplify every worry I ever have over the development of Lyla and it seems so easy to fix when you put it down ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Guitar Girl by Sarra Manning

    I liked Guitar Girl's storyline but I also agree that Molly got slightly immature towards the end. I liked it when the band first formed and the first half of ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Rebecca

    Who might the author be? Daphne Du Maurier. It's a classic so it's fairly easy to get a hold of. xxx

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: OMGOT! The BESTTEST masterpeace wrotten!!

    *Overloads from sarcasm and flops down foaming at the mouth.* SPEW......

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hurt

    Unlike the others, I really liked how short the "caress her" line was. I thought it showed symbolism, like you were tired of explaining this and just needed to stop ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Such a Pretty Girl

    Mmm.....Maybe I should add this to my summer (even though it's nearly over!) reading list. I'll try and get a copy. :D Alainna xxxxx

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Rebecca

    Ah, I've seen neither the show nor film.... It probably makes a difference when you have seen the above as the twist isn't a surprise and you know what's about ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Speak

    I've been trying to find a copy of 'Speak' for ages but nowhere seems to have it. I shall ransack all my libraries....... Alainna xxxx

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: His Dark Materials.

    I've read HDM and I loved them to death. Then I reread them...and I loved them even more! Have you tried any other Pullman books? What about The Butterfly Tattoo ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Americano

    This was a very good and intriguing piece. To improve- More background info. What else is going on in Lynnie's head? (Nice character name by the way.) I enjoyed this ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: His Dark Materials.

    I've never read His Dark Materials but have been meaning to. Would anyone here recommend it to someone who doesn't like Lord of the Rings, likes Terry Pratchett and Harry ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: His Dark Materials.

    Oh, sorry for confusing everyone!! I hate the fact that the American version of books have to have different titles. What's wrong with 'Northern Lights'? They did that with 'Junk' ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: His Dark Materials.

    Zomg. There was another book? After the third and there's a further one after that due out soon?! I hadn't known... I must say I'm amazed. I usually know everything ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 9.

    Thanks everyone! I'm glad this part was an improvement on part 8! Kite-Pyjamas and recognised are the English ways of spelling them. :wink: Also, I'm going to change the rest ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Turquoise Scarab #4 *PUT ON HOLD FOR MEGA COMPOSTING*

    This was a fantastic chapter Twit and I could find no mistakes whatsoever. It was really absorbing and I can't wait for more! Alainna xxx

    Aug 1, 2007


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner