User avatar

Aedomir

  • Short Story » General, General Re: all about dark holes

    Hey, welcome to YWS! Firstly, I must ask you to check out the rules and FAQ, we do ask you do at least two reviews before submitting anything (review:submission, 2:1), ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: One for sorrow

    Hey! I have attached all the writing feedback in the .doc file. I would firstly like to say that I didn't really feel for Megan. I reckone we need a ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Boy Who Lived

    Wow! Honestly, that jsut gave me the wow factor. I was very surprised at how well you managed to capture the Harry Potter idea, and create a poem from it. ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Repercussions (Part Two of Two)

    Hey! This one isn't as detailed as the last, as I was being very picky and couldn't find enough fault. :wink: Anyhow, here is the crit, same format, enjoy! A ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fear - Title Pending

    Wow, I loved that. I thought the style was very interesting and engaging, and it drew me in. Of course, it confuses me, but not a problem! I thought this ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 3

    Hiya! don’ t There's a space between the contraction and 't'. Seriously, I need to get a life and quick. I would stick in a comma after 'life'. I would ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: It Turned On The Lights

    Hey! I had a look a your message you left, and I thought, why not?! I can run faster [s]then[/s] 'than' and I can pick up twice my own body ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 1

    Hehe! I see they have turned this into a movie already :wink: it must be good. Alright! On to the crit. I love the first line, I thought it was ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Approval

    Heya! Alright, I just had one major drawback. I loved the idea, but I wasn't in touch with the emotion. I need to know how this person is feeling after ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mandala

    I enjoyed that poem, well done! Like Medusa said, be careful of excessive -ing verbs. In terms of portrayal, and iagery I thought it wasn't bad, but I felt the ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Celtic-Chapter 1

    Hi Mortality! Nice to meet you! Anyhow, on to the crit: Tales of Ye Old Araina From this title, I am unsure whether this will be taking the mick out ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I can just see him getting into a really bad situation with that king-with-the-bad-name and then he sees a light and a magic god comes down, kills Galba-(my conciense won't ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Be invisible

    Wow aestar! I really enjoyed, some mature points were mentioned. Imagine that you are a helpless child, Young rambunctious and wild. A semicolon may work better than a comma here. ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Forever and a Day [Preface and Chapter 1]

    Well, I am in the mood for a good crit here, so here goes! Her beauty overthrew him, she was the one thing he had ever truly wanted . [s]the ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: All Eyes On Us [Edited on 3/18/08]

    Hey! I think you posted this in my 'Want a review thread' a while back. So... I loved the start. That bit caught my attention and I loved your use ...

    Apr 4, 2008


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones