User avatar

AEChronicle

AEChronicle

  • Poetry » General, General Re: You were in it For ink and honey

    Nice work! The choice of words is brilliant, as it helps you to picture everything. The combination of ink and honey is what I like best. It brings to mind ...

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Now and Forever

    Well written. It's about love. Simple, sweet, yet to the point. You have a good combination of words to complete the rhymes, but not change the feel or the concept ...

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Cranium Clouds

    I like the eclectic feel of the end. Death is such a nasty subject in most cases, but a "blissful sleep" doesn't sound to bad. Everyone should die at night. ...

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Wrists

    This is wonderful. It brings to light a very important idea, that our bodies are beautiful, but in a sort of, nonchalant way. My favorite line would have to be, ...

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: Insane Waltz

    I have to agree with haylesbales, bloody brilliant! I don't know if all of the typos were deliberate, but whether or not they are, it fits perfectly with the idea ...

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Inquisition Chapter 1 Part 1

    I liked it. The over all feel is definitely fantasy, and I like the few tidbits that tie the book to the traditional, High Fantasy genre, but it also reminds ...

    Jan 15, 2014


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg