User avatar

3-Damentional

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Whimsy

    At first glance, I had the reaction that you were probably looking for; "WTF is he talking about?" Like the previous commentator, the last line is what cleared the whole ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Summer is Ending

    I really enjoyed this poem. The first line really inspired me to read further as to why the wind must be fast. I view it as kind of humorous how ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Leaving Humanity

    Applause, applause, applause and more applause. This was nearly perfect. From the very first until the very last, I was compelled to read. I love how you never actually gave ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Monotone Dagger | Cutting Edge of the Mind

    I like how you use the term "real talk" and based a piece around it. I have to say that I like the concept but the delivery was really off. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: West Winds Fall

    This poem is very creative in its word usage with your multiple references to how the wind moves and whatnot. You had a good opening but in the third and ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Friends

    Overall... I liked this piece of work. One of the things that I love about it is that it makes you put some of the pieces together yourself while remaining ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Faith Amrita

    Excellent imagery. I can't figure out if they were in love because you only said that they were friends. I wish that you would have gone more in-dept with how ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Left/Grasshopper Drive

    I, too, enjoy the imagery. I saw it in my mind wonderfully. I'm not sure if it's just me or not but I failed to see any pattern whatsoever. It's ...

    Feb 4, 2007


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather