Random avatar

200397

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Fifteen

    Hey Ash! :D Guess what? Sela likes coconuts. :wink: CHAPTER FIFTEEN “What are you doing here?” I blurted before I could stop myself. Isaac looked amused. “[s]Hi[/s] Hello to you ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Do these even exist?

    The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by I forget the author's name? Libba Bray. Yeah, those are pretty interesting. And original, I might add. I would suggest Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bloodlust - Chapter Three

    Hello, there! How's it going? I'm excited to read this, so let's begin! :D So, this will be the last 'filling in' chapter, as such, as I'll be getting onto ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Fourteen

    Woo-hoo! All hail the Queen of the Cliffhangers! :lol: I'm back! I liked this chapter much more than the last one, especially because of the information Elena gives us and ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Thirteen

    Hey, Ashley! Alas, again I am slow. You always seem to catch me when I leave town. :wink: Well, since Angel, Night Mistress, and Rhi took care of the nitpicks, ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bloodlust - Chapter Two

    Hey, Luce. :smt039 Just thought I catch up on your latest. And unfortunately, everyone else has taken care of the little nit-picky things, so I will comment only on my ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Untitled

    Why, hello there. I'm Sunny! :D I'm writing this poem now, that it may drown out the sound* [s]the sound[/s] of silence creeping, The bell that tolls at dawn. * ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Twelve

    *sigh* Well, looks like Angel and Sela and Lucy have taken care of everything. I was gone last night, so I didn't get your PM till this morning. BUT - ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fog

    Hey, Erb. Try reposting this in Other Fiction , instead of other poetry. You'll get more responses that way. :) Oh, and also space your lines out more, double spacing. ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Vertigo

    Across mountains Of godly-green I dream back And remember. And over roads Of unending velvet I am reminded Of you. Excellent beginning. In fact, these first two stanzas are my ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Eleven

    Dang it! I'm getting slow. Well, Angel's done all the nit-picking, so I'll do . . . the other stuff. Whatever it's called. :lol: Description: I didn't see much description ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Russian Roulette

    Wow. Well, everyone's done all the nit-picking already. I really liked this. The present tense suits it well, like all these things are happening at once, and they are all ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Ten

    Aw, snap! :smt087 Lucy beat me to the rest of the review. Ha, just kidding. :) I'd finish the review I started, but after reading through Lucy's, it looks like ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Ten

    Woo-hoo! :smt041 I love it how these chapters keep on coming! And I'm excited to hear what Isaac has to say. :wink: Nate was in room 25 on level three. ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)

    Sunshine by Robin McKinley. A very original vamp story, not like Twilight or Dracula or Anne Rice or any of that. Also The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klaus, the ...

    Mar 14, 2009


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women