User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Dreamy... Your dad lives in Bongolia? Where's that?! XD Hehe, I'm glad my parents aren't on this site. I'd get embarrassed enough if my friends saw my stuff on here. ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    I don't really know what Daishi are either... I'm assuming they're something like the mechs in Gundam Wing and Full Metal Panic. Hehe, very funny though... I'm noticing a trend ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Wheel of Time (Robert Jordan)

    A thought to add: I was talking to the clerk at the local bookstore about the books and he said that the reason there are just so damn many is ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: What do you think about my PROLOGUE..?

    Well, this is an intriguing idea. She's from the Ukraine, and she's moved to the U.S. so of course, she's a little confused. A few things I would point out... ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Utopia

    He was in the atrium, her roommate later said, surrounded by girls; just more theater majors, I think. You didn’t notice, but when you walked by, he stopped talking to ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cake

    Oh, wow... I wasn't sure what this was going to be about when I first started reading, but.. well, I loved it. I'd better start critiquing now, I guess.. Okay, ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Shadow and the Stage

    Um... there is no way I can match Gummy's critique but I'll try to give you a good one all the same. :) First of all... And I as I ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Second Hand

    I'll admit, I did have to read this more than once.. and even then I'm not sure I fully understood it. I like bubble's point though; "you make of it ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Beyond the "golden" rainbow...

    Actually... I’ve seen beyond the rainbow, Its colors black and grey. Its colors? Firsts of all, it should be It's, and second of all, it just doesn't sound good. Might ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Hello Boy, Goodbye Heart [chapter 1]

    First things first.. research help.. :) Name: Callie McKenzie Age: Sixteen Lives: Birmingham (from Manchester) Height: 167cm Weight: 50 kg – 55 kg (depending on how much ice-cream I’ve eaten ...

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind and Darkness: Draft One [1-3]: Closed

    Myself, I don't think present participles are necessary. Funny I should say that as I use them a lot, but.. I think that's one of my downfalls. Present participles are ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Majestic & Waiting

    First of all, please forgive me if I repeat anything that anyone else has said.. I do agree with Myth in that parts of it do seem a little creepy.. ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: YWS 3.O

    Wow.. hehe, I like it. Not that it makes much sense, but it's funny all the same. :) Only thing I'd say is how it's a spaceship at the beginning, ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lorraine Thellois.

    I'd prefer it if the format were different when you posted.. spaces between paragraphs makes it a whole lot easier to read. :wink: I think you definitely have a good ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    Not sure what I think about the repetition of 'dance' - it doesn't really bother me much.. in fact, I'd almost go as far as to say that it adds ...

    Jul 25, 2006


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix