-
Re: The Triangle Effect
I didn't really like this. I suppose you have potential with this story, and I know it's supposed to be a cliche high school romance, but I've seen this dialogue ...
Oct 30, 2008 -
Re: Pandora's Box
*gaps in awe* I have no words...... Beautiful. Amazing. Inspiring. Romantic..........What happens to the girl? What happens to the guy? It was very beautiful, though I wish I knew what ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: The truth about celebrity.
well...i think they just about said it all. i have no complaints? just for the record...are you talking about Britney Spears? :lol: hehehe Welcome to YWS!
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Greet the New Day
:? i have one word for this. and that is very hard for me to say. that was....... WEIRD! but understandable. you were right when you said poetry is not ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: The Girl I Met Today
i agree! why would you say ignore it when it was soo BEEEUUTIFUL! i wish every guy would do that!(you knwo express his love to the girl he is in ...
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: "What Is Love?"
I very much agree with does somewhat make you think of Christ and what he did for us......i really loves this poem...hey i didnt know you wrote them either...but very ...
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: By The Light Of A Silver Candle
hello there!!!its me jennie! well i read it like i said i would...i enjoyed it...i agree you might want to space out your lines to it gets really hard to ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple
OMG.....!!!! where di dyou get the idea for that!!!lol im bout to fall out my chair!!!!!GA girls know how to do it dont we!!!you go girl great job, whoa im ...
Feb 6, 2008 -
Re: No Fear
i actually liked this, it seemed very mysterious....i agree with saint..there are some parts that you need to break up.....well anyways it really was interesting, im not that good of ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: One Fine Day
well...i really liked it but your rhyming was a little off... :? but anywayz other than that, i didnt see anything wrong with it... :D
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: The Murdered and the Murderer (extended)
hey dont be afraid....all your doing is expressing yourself....go ahead and let it flow!!! you seen some of my stuff, they're mostly ruff drafts, but i still put em' up ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: The Cage
i loves it....eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww wwwwwwweeeeee....yes sa iloves it...... :smt045 ignore my coment im just being silly.......lol :smt044 but 4 real.....fellow georgian....i really enjoyed it...... :smt0
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)
interesting...... :smt104 i really cant put what i want to say i words.....hey....i guess its just expressing yourself.... :smt017............oh a little confused with the meaning though.........
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: I hate Life
i get what your trying to say... i mean not every poem in the world is going to be the same...... there have got to be some poems showing some ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: My Sister
THAT was strong adn emotional, it makes me think of my sister...and wish she were here with me.....very good job....the reader can understand what the author is going through......i can ...
Jan 23, 2008
