z

Young Writers Society

Foreign Markets: 1x04 "Swollen Grapes" /P

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:16 am
Incandescence says...

Removed.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:39 am
PenguinAttack says...

Yay it's another one!

I love it. James will be back, right? Of course he will be! Or I shall cry, and I'm sure you're aware of how utterly ick crying women are. So! James must return. I'm not heppy with Luke, silly little boy. - He's really just upset James is going, of course.

(see how I read deep between the lines? xD)

This was brilliant. Major points for:

"LUKE
Well, I might tell her just because you ended that sentence with a preposition. "

Hehehehe, propositions might, or might not, be a little thing of mine. ^^

Again, I insist you write more, my lovely Minx. ^^

I so look forward to the rest!

*Hearts* Le Penguin.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:10 pm
Reakeda says...

I can't believe James is leaving! Crazy. *pouts* He'd better be back.. That's like when they went and made Daniel ascend on SG-1. Terrible. Though, I do have to say I'd certainly never pass up an opportunity like that if I were in his position.

On a different note, another great episode. Nice job keeping up the suspense through out it

Still hate Alex. Luke is an idiot and I'm not happy with him right now. With that I shall end my comments.

Looking forward to the next one as usual.

~Rea

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:21 pm
LowKey says...

Sir, I am going to sleep.

JAMES
Well that was…subtle…

XD

And the orange juice... And Sunshine and Alex again...

Great ending. I can't wait to read the next one *tomorrow*. It'll be interesting to see how it'll turn out. I liked Jeremy's dialogue at the end. It gives a little more depth to his character, I think. Ann is a b. but I can see her side too, worried about the money and all. Still don't like her, but I can see where she's coming from. Sunshine was perfect again. XD

Great job, Brad. I'm so glad I have the next two at my fingertips, or I would hate your guts right now.

Thanks for these!

Dreamer
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:35 am
Snoink says...

So! The question is when will there be a raunchy sex make up scene between you-know-who. But really! They're such a cute couple together. Too bad both of them have psychotic girlfriends... and James is leaving! Eep! How will their romance ever survive???

Or something like that.

But yeah. Alex = creepy. But I think Mandy would out-creep him out. Seriously... psycho much?

...now! For part 5!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:38 am
View Likes
Riedawriter23 says...

The orange juice totally reminded me of my family. That was funny, I like how close all of the characters are. Okay...now, for James and Luke. *sigh* They're so adorable together and always say funny things. I mean, they almost seem like one person when they're together and in front of other people. It's cute. Buuuut, James and Mandy? Ew! She's such a freak I just wanted to push her out the door. She created like four awkward silences throughout the entire time she was there. I was waiting for Lena and Sunshine to just kick her but out of there. Who does she think she is? ....okay. Calm. Now for the sadness. Luke and James must be together, it's supposed to happen. They remind me of Jon and Kyle 0.0. I want happiness for them! I'm going to bother you about it when I finish reading the rest, okay? Okay.

Onto the next!
~Rieda
I love, love.
*This wonderful crit is brought to you by CCF!*

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:44 pm
Rydia says...

LENA
Yeah, we'll miss you…I'm sure Luke will too, even if he isn't here.

This was filled with great scenes and was Jeremy really about to fire one of them? Sunshine? There again, if no sunshine means no Alex... lol. It's good that he's such an annoying character though because we're all going to love to hate him.

The part with the orange juice was awesome! And it really is a display of your talent that you can write a piece that makes everyone laugh and at the same time, is filled with such tension and a touch of tragedy.

Luke had better either be dead or have a very good excuse for not turning up! And the complexity of the plot thickens, not only is Ann the lawyer for the competition but she's also the one holding the budget strings? Ouch. Love it =)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:22 am
Areida says...

Hello number four! Hehe, more fun times. I'm just going to pretend that James is coming back. We cannot loooooose him!

Favorite-ness:

LENA
What the hell are you wearing, Sunshine? You look like you're about to throw hen scratch in the yard.

LENA
Uhm, consistency? You mean complexion? I'm practically the complexion of cottage cheese. If I were the consistency of cottage cheese--

ALEX
(interrupting)
I know what consistency is.

LENA
--my tits would be rolling off, or in a lasagna…or rolling around in a lasagna.

LENA
(whispering to Luke)
You should take note: he likes it rough…and country.

From the above quotes I think we may safely conclude that Lena wins at life in this episode.

However, Jeremy did score some points here:

Jeremy nods and sits back down, glancing to the waiter as he sets down their food.

JEREMY
I'll just take the check.

Thanks for the read, Brad! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief