**THIS WAS BASED OFF OF THE REDDIT THREAD**
**IF ANYONE WANTS TO THEY CAN CREATE A STORY USING THESE SENTENCES. YOU MUST MESSAGE ME FIRST AND GIVE ME CREDIT IN THE STORY**
The Two Sentence Horror Stories:
1. The beautiful girl glanced at the dusty mirror to check her hair. What she saw instead of herself was a ruggish, ugly man staring and smiling back out at her with a saw in his hand and an evil glint in his eye.
2. The recently-widowed woman woke up to lots of blood blossoming from her abdomen. All she had was the energy to think before everything faded was- "Exactly who is that man near my bedroom window?"
3. The blonde-haired young lady chatted to her best friend as she walked down a dusty path. The blonde-haired young lady didn't have any accompaniment and the dusty path was in a graveyard.
4. His father checked everywhere for the monsters under the bed: In the closet, under the bed, on the ceiling fan, inside of the desk. The father realized that he forgot to look behind him when he heard a low growling and his son's scream of terror.
5. The business man ran into an elevator with a lot of purpose to get to the 13th floor. As soon as he pushed the buttons to go up and the doors closed, he was enveloped into pitch darkness as he plummeted to his doom.
6. The college student woke up from a horrible nightmare about her ex killing her at 4:00. She turns in her bed and wonders, "Did I or did I not turn the light's off before I went to bed last night?"
7. The boy, with his back turned from his sister's doll collection, was obsessed with his Mario game trying to beat Bowser. That's why he didn't see the Limited-Edition Shirley Temple Doll turn her head towards him and reach out to him with it's porcelain arms.
8. The world-class huntsman glanced, puzzled, at his stuffed moose's head on his bedroom wall. If the moose is dead, then how did he just see it turn it's head towards him with a malicious glint in it's cold, dead eyes?
9. The gourmet chef washed, dried, and put away her steak knives after dinner before she went up to bed. The next day police found the knives not in the drawer, but in her heart and now disfigured face.
10. I kneeled at my wife's funeral, weeping, and vowed never to leave her. Three years later, I was waking up with the rotting stench of her zombi-fied, burned flesh as it peeled off of her dead skull.
11. Even though there was a curfew, the teenager jogged down the street listening to music and wearing jogging clothes. That's why she didn't hear the warning growl of the creature before it pounced.
Welp, that's it for the two sentence horror stories that I've made up! Have fun sleeping and tell me which one was the scariest!
(I've always known that Shirley Temple was evil.)