Home » Literary works » Script » Other

E - Everyone Mature Content

Should We Celebrate Something For All The Hard Work People Writing and Review Literacy In This Site For Many Years or Months?

by xv0nillaWriterx

Hi, my name is xv0nillaWriterx, if you are here reading this, i going to ask you. Do you ever celebrated something in this site, like anything related to writing? Well, I am going to ask you, do you wanna celebrate something for all the people who come in this site and help you, write and review? If yes, I come up a idea WE can celebrate HAPPY WRITING DAY!!! This day is when people come together and share stories about themselves how they feel about this site, how it is helpful, did your story help other people. Also join writing challenges and all that things. BUT not just THOSE IDEAS I want your ideas too! I can't do this by myself, i want you too!  So tell other people about this and i wish you like this idea, if you guys have any comments or questions, feel free to ask me down the review bye!                       

Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:23 pm
TheSilverFox wrote a review...

Hello there! I'm here to review your work today! :D

Yeah, I have to agree with Morrigan on this one; this is not the most appropriate place you would want to post something like this. The purpose of the Literary Works section is to post stories, poems, and other literary compositions; something such as this, which isn't itself a literary composition, but is more an idea for an event, isn't appropriate for the Literary Works section, and is more befitting of the Forums section, which works to promote conversations between writers, among other purposes, and facilitate the development of ideas such as this. Therefore, I highly suggest that you present an idea like this in the Forums section, where you're also bound to receive more attention.

Beyond that, I like the idea. While I also agree with Morrigan that it would be more appropriate if you conformed to grammar and spelling rules - such as capitalizing your I's and using verbs in their proper forms - this was interesting to read, and I shall definitely keep it mind.

May you have a great day! :D

sorry, i thought it was going to post ot forum

Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:32 am
Morrigan wrote a review...

Hello.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for this event. However, this would work a lot better and get a lot more attention if you posted this in a forum, like The Lounge!

Also, if you're trying to appeal to writers, as it seems that you are, you should probably practice conventional grammar rules, such as capitalizing "I." Also, I am confused as to why you put half of this paragraph in italics. There seems to be no reason.

Have a good day!

“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu