16+ Violence Mature Content

When Rose met Katie

by vampricone6783

Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for violence and mature content.

*This picture book is underneath my folder titled “Rose and Katie”!  The first story is underneath the folder “Rose and Katie”! This one isn’t as wholesome as the first one. That’s because I originally intended for it to not be supernatural at all. But I changed my mind. Gacha Club character designs are on my wall. I hope that you enjoy this and who knows? Perhaps I might make more picture books in the future.*

“Hello, everyone! My name is Rose, and this is my first day at Kindergarten!”

“I sure do hope I make friends… We should ALWAYS have someone to play with at recess!”

“Look! Someone wants to play with me!”

“I’m having so much fun!”

“Katie says that she likes unicorns, cupcakes, fairies, and flowers…like me!”

“We should make a fairy garden when we grow up! The biggest and beautifulest EVER!”

“But for now, I’m just glad that I met Katie.”

“We play everywhere now.”

“At school.”

“At the playground.”

“Even at my backyard!”

“In fact, Katie is here! At my sixth birthday party!”

“There are unicorns, cupcakes, flowers, and fairies!”

“And ice cream too!”

“Katie, wait! Not too fast! Look both ways!”

“Katie…?”

“I can’t believe it…she’s dead. My bestest friend is DEAD!”

“Katie??? You’re here???”

“Okay, Katie. Whatever you say!”

keeperofgaming wrote a review...

Yo, pet semetery vibes. I felt chills when it showed Rose's happiness at seeing Katie again. Internally, I was like, "Rose, run RUN RUN!!!"

This was so eerie, like, knowing your stories, I knew something was going to happen, but the sudden supernatural event inside of what would look like a kids journal was just so eerie. Katie, or whatever is in her place, seems somewhat Malevolent, I hope nothing bad happens to Rose.

Thank you for yet another wonderful story.

vampricone6783 says...

You%u2019re welcome! :>

vampricone6783 says...

You%u2019re welcome! :>

Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:08 pm
RavenAkuma wrote a review...

Ah, cool!! This was an interesting new direction to tell one of your stories from! It kind of reminds me of Ib the game...me talking like anyone will recognize that game, usually they don't lol . Either way, cute but very dark in nature. I love that setup for a horror story!

As for the story itself: it sounded sweet and innocent, and Rose and Katie were both growing on me, but I should've known better while reading a Vampricone story, heh. Those last couple of pages were so eerie and cool, and explained the first story (which I also read) very well!

So, overall, no complaints! The drawings are great, they fit the theme perfectly, and the story was awesome! Nicely done! :D

vampricone6783 says...

Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher