z

Young Writers Society



Deleted

by therealme


-


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
229 Reviews


Points: 11589
Reviews: 229

Donate
Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:24 pm
SushiSashimi333 wrote a review...



Wow, I think that you really did what you wanted to, expressing how you see everything. I felt like I was you and like I had known you for quite some time. I think this flowed wonderfully and is very understandable. The reason that you wrote this is also what is meant to be done, to express something, and I understand how you think that creativeness is really the only way to do it. Personally I don't find myself as being the person or getting lost in exactly what they see, instead I find myself absorbed in trying to understand them. I wonder what their life is like instead of finding myself knowing what it is like. I guess in a sense I am the exact opposite of you, asking instead of knowing and experiencing. I really liked this piece.






Oh yeah, also forgot that I do understand you feeling of loneliness, knowing that no one cant truly and wholly understand you. Hurts a bit. But I guess that's what optimism is for. :)



User avatar
21 Reviews


Points: 2690
Reviews: 21

Donate
Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:36 pm
Hobbit22 wrote a review...



Wow, that was pretty amazing...for this time, I'm not going to point out issues with writing which I don't think showed themselves to me. I liked your view of the world which is somehow I see it, beautiful world with so many wonders beholding for the onlookers, only we are so busy with out lives, that we don't stop and observe it as you just described.

Life is not just to be busy and working, it should be lived and observed, to know about its glory, beauty.

Loved what you wrote..keep up the good work! :)




therealme says...


thank you :D




I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25