Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 3/9

by roxythekiller

The next day I told Tiffany I would sit at Toby’s table, because he ‘looks kind of bored.’ The truth was that I was bored with Tiffany’s crowd, the seven other people who sat with us. She didn’t like all of them, but they got along art-wise. I was kind of an outsider there, even though I seemed to fit in. I politely listed as they talked about ‘vectors’ and ‘concave forms’, feeling like an alien from Mars. So, when I moved to Toby’s table and saw that he had absolutely no interest or talent in art, I was very much at home. Toby was kind of surprised to see me, and kept silent for the first ten minutes. Then, he looked up at me warily and blurted out, “Where are you from?”

“Germany.”

“I like Germans.” And looked down with a wicked little smile on his face.

The more time I spent with him, the more I didn’t want to leave. At first we just talked about sex. A LOT. I swear, Toby has encyclopedic knowledge of every single porn film ever made--- gay or straight. It was the gay part that was bugging me. He tried to tell me it didn’t really matter, that “Sex is sex.”

“It’s not. When two guys do it, it’s wrong.”

“Why? Are you a Christian?”

“Yes, but that’s not why I think it’s wrong. I don’t really mind gay guys, but anal sex stretches the anal tissue. It could cause diarrhea. And what if you end up with kacka at the end of your dick?”

“Kacka?”

“German for poop.” I helpfully explained. I still haven’t gotten used to the word ‘poop’; it’s not disgusting enough.

He stared at me for a moment with wide brown eyes, then burst out laughing, “That’s the only reason you think it’s wrong?”

“Well y-yeah…” I stammered out, “Don’t you?”

“Uh, no? Besides. It doesn’t happen if you clean beforehand. That’s what I read, anyway. Hey, what about anal sex with a chick? What if she asked you and really wanted you to do it?”

I thought a while, and he drew up a picture on the net. We both stared at this big-assed cowgirl with stringy blond hair taking a dick. She had that typical scrunched up pornstar look her face.

“Okay.” I admitted, “That is hot.”

I was thinking of someone else that would be hot on, too.

“Are you gay?” I finally asked Toby, who spun to face me.

“Ew, no.” he said, wide-eyed, “I mean, are you?”

I averted my eyes, and responded, “Yeah, I’m straight too.”

Then we both laughed uneasily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTERS

Part 1/9

topic25753.html

Part 2/9

topic25913.html

Part 3/9

topic26539.html

Part 4/9

topic26984.html

Izzyeyore wrote a review...

I thought that overall this story is amazing!

I love the plot and premise, but there are also certain oddities. Your language in most of the story is fluid and smooth, but then you insert a word like "kacka" which is so totally at odds with the rest of it as to be startling.

If that it was you were going for, great job, and if it wasn't I'm not sure what to tell you.

STARGAZER14 says...

um...

well...

this pretty much scarredme!!

moon_fleur13 says...

I politely listed

listened?

pornstar look her face

i think you missed an "on"

lol loved the awkwardness at the end!

keirab says...

Yay the third part!

I have nothing to say about this except I can't wait for the next part.

I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office