z

Young Writers Society


16+ Language Violence Mature Content

Why Do I Love Him ?

by rheaaaa


Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for language, violence, and mature content.

Well , there really is no intro to this story . You will find out what you look in the story .Oh yea , and this is a( Your Name ) story .&&'d in case you dont know what that means ,I means that this story involves you !But i'm not going to tell you anything that is going to happen in this story . Sorry ! But I Hope You Enjoy !

  • The Cast ;

Princeton ~ Jacob

Prodigy ~ Craig

Ray Ray ~ Ray

Roc Royal ~ Santo

  • The Extras ;

Yani ~ BestFriend

Mari ~ Crazy Ex

Rayni ~ Twinn Sister

  • This Story Contains ;
Love

Fights

Sex

Death


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



Random avatar

Points: 562
Reviews: 3

Donate
Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:59 pm
thearisen wrote a review...



Am I correct in assuming that this is a work in progress? Anyway, on with the review, which may or may not be that helpful.

I think you'll appeal to more readers if you included a short summary in this... article? Also, you made quite a lot of mistakes in spelling and where you chose to place your punctuation, so maybe edit your work and try to correct the mistakes.
You tend to add a space between the two words surrounding the punctuation mark, which, although acceptable on Facebook and the like, is probably not accepted when writing in the real world. Did I make sense?
The theme has really sparked my interest, though if it will be written in the same way this particular piece was, then I don't think I'll be reading it anytime soon :/

That's it! Hoping see more from you :)




User avatar
23 Reviews


Points: 270
Reviews: 23

Donate
Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:34 pm
littleauthor wrote a review...



Hey Little Author here,


So this isn't really review since this isn't a story but I do see some problems.

1. I'm just plain old confused. Some of your word choices are horrible and you need to revise your spelling.


2. If you want people to want to read this story, you have to write maybe a summary of the story, not just the characters.


3. Use read words. Not just those short cuts like & and yea. Only use words that you would use in maybe a essay.

Keep writing :)




User avatar
378 Reviews


Points: 3775
Reviews: 378

Donate
Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:49 pm
Omni wrote a review...



So, here to review, although this won't be an actual review, because this isn't an actual story. This will be more of a grammatical short review with a bit about the names.

My name is Quest, and I will be reviewing/commenting on this piece for you today, because it is Review Day and that this piece is in the Green Room. So, I will try my best to review this without it being ridiculous.

,I means


For one, ',I ' is supposed to be ', I' and 'means' is supposed to be 'mean'. I am doing this while reading, so if I skip around a lot it is not my intention to do so.

Oh yea


'yea' is supposed to be 'yeah'.

You have a huge problem with spacing in the first paragraph, and throughout the entire piece.

The Extras ;


Yani ~ BestFriend



Mari ~ Crazy Ex



Rayni ~ Twinn Sister


So, the only problem with this piece is the naming. All three of these names end in 'i', two have the same basic layout, and one only has one extra letter. These are both unoriginal and repetitive. I recommend that you change them, even if a little.

Hope this short review helped.
Quest




User avatar
58 Reviews


Points: 1155
Reviews: 58

Donate
Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:43 am
misstoria wrote a review...



I'm slightly confused, I'm not sure if this is just a work in progress or something open ended. but I think your readers would benefit from explanation. If you better explained what this piece was I think it could be really cool. I've never seen a work like this so I think you could have something good if there was more to it.




rheaaaa says...


There Is More To . You Just Have To Wait Until I Get Into The Story ! It's Kind Of Just A Fun Story To Do In My Free Time ! But Thanks Anyways .




A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson