9/11 effects

by localcreation

I'm sitting on the roof of my house with a shotgun and a six pack of beer. The newscaster says, "The enemy is among us" as bombs explode on the 30 bus. Kill your middle class indecision, now is not the time for liberal thought. Optimistic as a teen. Now its terror airplanes crashing into towers. The Daily Mail says the enemies among us are taking our women and taking our jobs. All reasonable thought is being drowned out by the non-stop baying for blood. I was an ordinary woman with ordinary desires. I watched TV, it informed me. There must be accountability. Disparate and misinformed. Fear will keep us all in place.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:58 am
localcreation says...

It's what I wanted to post so ... guess what ... I posted it. Don't tell me how to write my own stuff.

Moderator: Please do not curse on the forums.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:41 am
Snoink says...

This is what we like to call "a paragraph." Please, next time post a story or at least something a bit more continuous than this.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:26 am
chocoholic wrote a review...

I don't really get what this has to do with 9/11. It's about bus bombings (I don't live in America, so maybe that's why).

The ending seemed very Hitler like for some reason. That was one of the ways he worked, I think. By using fear. That made the piece better, because sometimes things happen that are as bad as what did then.

"It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks."
— Tuckster