1) Research pregnancy because you want to be aware of the details so you can write it accurately
2) Delete your internet history because you don't want anyone to think you're pregnant.
3) Spend forever and a day on a baby names website trying to find a fitting name for an unimportant side character
4) Write two pages, realize you went on a giant tangent, delete what you just wrote, go back to re-work it.
5) Keep a synonym-finder website open on the next tab because you know you can't use the word "beautiful" more than twice in the same paragraph
6) Talk to the dog about a plot point because there's no one else around who puts up with you
7) Relate something someone else did in real life to something that a character did in your story and proceed to explain why it's funny
8) Receive blank looks in return to #7
9) Limp around the kitchen because your leg fell asleep while you were sitting in front of your computer
10) Save up money to buy a commission for your book's cover on Deviantart
11) Spend that money on chocolate or other various things because you are easily distracted and quickly become bored.
12) Get sidetracked on YouTube, Facebook, etc.
13) Watch shows like Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural to prove to yourself that yes, it IS okay to kill that character.
14) Read great old classic books because your literary standards are too high and you're picky.
15) Get ice cream on your computer keyboard while you're writing and spend an extra twenty minutes cleaning it.
16) Write something pointless like this because you're bored and frustrated with the lack of movement in the chapter you're writing
17) Say "screw it I'm done for today, I've done enough work,"
18) Realize you've only been writing for half an hour and you have two paragraphs done. You are an hour and four pages away from your daily goal
19) Guiltily plunk back down and keep writing the damn story because WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE
(You have no social life because you spend so much time writing)
(You don't care about your homework because you'd rather write)
(God knows you don't go to the gym because you're lazy and proud)
So basically, you have nothing else to do with your life. Writing consists of all your hopes and dreams.