Finding Home(Chapter 2)

by XxInvisibleSecretsxX

"Don't just stand there have a seat, gosh you aint like your a stranger.!" Rachel practically screamed. "Okay start explaining right this minute or Ill hit you.!" Oh Maria you haven't changed, I thought. With a smile on my face i started to explain to them why I had dropped off the face of the earth. " I just needed to find my self, I lost everything in those last three years, Im sorry I never stayed in touch with you guys. You know I love y'all and never meant to worry y'all." I finished "Nome, we love you too, but you missed a lot of stuff. Nothing really important just like mine, Rogers, Marias and Leo's graduation. Oh my goshhh Nome we were so worried about you. no one heard anything from you, not even your family.!" gushed Rachel, she was starting to cry. "Rachel, sissy, i never ever meant to hurt you guys. Im here now and I???m not leaving like that again." I said as I held and rocked her. She may be 21 now but she is STILL my little sister. "Okay okay enough gushy crap, it IS Christmas eve so come on, lets go have fun.!" Ha, Diane you may be old but you're still young at heart. She past around beers to everyone and we ALMOST drank the night away. I decided I was going to change into more comfy clothes. As I was back I walked past the downstairs bedroom and heard some one whispering, so I stopped and listened.... "Is he coming.?"*silence*"What why not.? He's been searching for her for years.? She's finally here and he's not coming.!" Are they talking about me.? Another voice...."He said he can't make it. Maybe it's for the best. He's still in love with her...what if she moved on.?" "They were too in love. You could see it in their eyes.....they NEED each other." The first voice said. "Okay Ill try again, go check on everyone see if they're okay" I started to hear footsteps so I begin to act like I just came from upstairs. I was at the bottom of the steps when I ran into Roger. "Oops sorry ha-ha damn these stupid steps." I laughed. "Oh hey chicky, I was coming to talk to you, what do you say we go shoot hoops for old times sake.?" "Sounds good to me, when.?" "How about now.?" He replied and I look down at my watch and...holy shit.!! "Okay sure. How about a little one on one." I winked. "Damn chicky, you havent changed a bit". With that we left the house and walked down to the park where he used to play hoops.

When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson