Deadly Encounter--Chapter One

by WritersBlock89

Removed.

Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:47 am
Snoink says...

And remember: post at least two critiques and get involved. Otherwise people will ignore your posts.

Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:18 am
Griffinkeeper wrote a review...

WritersBlock89 wrote:Oh come on now. Plz read and reply.

First off, don't use chatspeak. This is a forum, not an instant messager.

It being a forum, it may be several hours or days before anyone is good enough to give you a full review. When you consider that some publishers take months to read a book, this is not too long to wait.

I'd give you a review now, but it is 12:16 AM for me, so it will have to wait until after I get some sleep.

Some last words of caution: Be Careful what you wish for... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:04 am
WritersBlock89 says...

Oh come on now. Plz read and reply.

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien