z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Godlike Murderer!

by Usero


Here I sit, gazing the sky

Figuring out the reason why

What make me smile, when I see them cry.

It doesn't matter, cause they all deserve to die.

.

The night, when they got her tied

Left me watching on a helpless side.

All wanting to get inside

And she had no choice, with her legs spread so wide.

.

Her eyes shone like a weeping moon

I kept promising her, that this will end pretty soon

.

They never stopped, till she died

Soleless shadows moved with pride

I knew, The Law, would let this slide

For, in its eye, they were all, well dignified.

With the law, I shall not abide

Revenge shall follow like a rising tide.

.

I hunted them down with my bloody knife

One after the other to take what was rightfully mine

For what they did to my bellowed wife

They shall pay with their dear life!

.

What makes me smile, when I see them cry

It doesn't matter, cause they all deserve to die!!!

-Usero.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
66 Reviews


Points: 94
Reviews: 66

Donate
Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:02 am
Storybraniac wrote a review...



Oops sorry for that cause there was some mistakes.This poem is so good that I can't help reading it all over and over again. It has perfect rhythms an everything that a poem needs. Maybe you can be a successful poet when you grow up. Though your age is still unknown. I am trying to get as many points as I can because I can't really write anything with only 200 points. So please donate some points. And more about the poem. The poem was beautifully explained. And no grammatical mistakes or rhythm mistakes or any mistakes. Just a perfect poem. I don't really know about any people who think your poem is stupid because your poem is ok. No mistakes to me. And please donate some points. Thanks. :) :) :):):):):):):):)




User avatar
66 Reviews


Points: 94
Reviews: 66

Donate

User avatar
66 Reviews


Points: 94
Reviews: 66

Donate

User avatar
271 Reviews


Points: 414
Reviews: 271

Donate
Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:08 pm
Gravity wrote a review...



This poem was lacking in proper rhythm and the rhyme scheme felt weird to read, but it was a very good narrative. So this man watched his wife be raped and then they killed her. Or maybe she died emotionally. Regardless, she's dead and out of the picture. Then the husband finds them and kills them for what they did to his wife.
Me, personally, have always been terrified of rape. It is one of my biggest nightmares so this poem really touched me. It also disturbed me in a good way.
You have some punctuation and minor spelling and grammar errors, but it's tasteless to point those out.

What makes me smile , when I see them cry

It doesn't matter, cause they all deserve to die!!!

The rhythm is off in this stanza. Try making it "It doesn't matter, they deserve to die" the cause and the "all" just make the rhythm stop awkwardly. There are several places like this. Especially in the first stanza. Just try reading this outloud.

I loved this poem, keep writing! :)




Usero says...


Haha....thank you very much. Know what, initially when i wrote mine, i felt "the cause" and "all" had a purpose and gave an impact to this poem. But its only after you pointed it out i realise it sounds a lot better your way! And you are most welcome to point out punctuation and grammatical errors. Kinda helps me out to improve.
-Usero!



Usero says...


Haha....thank you very much. Know what, initially when i wrote mine, i felt "the cause" and "all" had a purpose and gave an impact to this poem. But its only after you pointed it out i realise it sounds a lot better your way! And you are most welcome to point out punctuation and grammatical errors. Kinda helps me out to improve.
-Usero!



User avatar
98 Reviews


Points: 273
Reviews: 98

Donate
Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:45 pm
Rainn wrote a review...



Oh wow. I recommend you put a mature content warning on this. Please.

Okay, now to the review.

First, I will tell you what I loved about this poem.
Great imagery. When I read this I can imagine it. That is very good :}

I also liked how you added a period after each stanza to separate them. It creates a very nice feel.

I did notice some grammatical errors, though. When you use commas, the space comes after, not before.

"Here I sat ,gazing the sky"

You switch tenses here. "Sat" is past-tense, and "gazing" is present-tense. I believe you meant to say, "I sit, gazing at the sky".

That is pretty much all :} You really need to put a mature content warning, though.

Good job! Keep writing,
~Rainn




Usero says...


Thank you Rainn, a very constructive review! I had doubts with that sat and sit thing right when i wrote this one. Am i not allowed to change tenses in middle of a sentence?? I wish to see more reviews from you, on all my future work.
-Usero!



Rainn says...


You are, and it is not necessarily only how I reviewed it, but the structure of the sentence itself is off. And I wish to review your work :)




Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners