Home » Literary works » Other » Theatre

Kittehs, Kittehs, and More Kittehs =^.^=

by Swiftfur

How can you bear to get up when you have one of the cutest kittehs in the world purring on your lap?

The cat is just sitting there and drifting off, and you want to get up to get something and your like: "Cat, get up and get off mai lap,I don't want to wake you."

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:46 pm
Panda11 says...

i have to agre. but i thank it is a littul short but it is okay, and you spelld "my" wrong, it is not speld mai it is my.

Swiftfur says...

the incorrect spelling was intentional

WritingWolf wrote a review...

Hello Swiftfur. :)

You have no idea how many times I've done exactly what you've stated there.

I must agree with BlackNether12, this needs to be longer.
A lot of the time you will find really short writings that could have been amazing had the author made it longer. And I believe this to be one of those.

I understand how a lot of people will sometimes put "eh" at the end of a word, because it has become a sort of slang. But I do believe, while it is fine to use it in the title, I think this piece would be much more appealing if it was not used in the actual writing. And while you where probably trying to make it sound cool by titling it Kittehs, Kittehs, and Kore Kittehs, I think it would be much better if you spelled "more" with an M instead of a K.

Although yes, kittens/cats are so adorable when they sleep in your lap. I always have a hard time moving them. :)

~WW

StoneHeart wrote a review...

Hrm, okay for my review.

Well . . . there ain't much thar?!

I do admit, I find it rather hard to get my cat off of my lap. Though not because I'm soft on him, no, but he has this mega-annoying habit of mistaking people for trees and A) Try's to sharpen his claws on them (OHWWWWWWWWW!) or B) Climbs them and sits on that hand perch between the shoulders.

Not kidding.

Well, at least my dog doesn't have similar mistaking problems :P

O.o

I think the nit-pikers already got this.

I haveth one order - Enlargeth muchly.

~Black~

Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:57 am
ghostie says...

Speaking from personal experiences when a cat is on my lap, I get up when I begin to lose feeling in my legs. Cramps, and all that, you know. I don't want to be a paraplegic.

Caesar says...

You spelled 'More' wrong.

abelgaiya says...

O_o
I suggest posting rants in the blog area.
But if you had developed this into a story comprising of past events which involved the cat, to make it seem cute, it would've have been interesting.

The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.