18+ Language Violence Mature Content

i'm so very sorry.

by PlainandSimple

Warning: This work has been rated 18+ for language, violence, and mature content.

hey, you beautiful person. 

i hope things are going great for you and all. 

how's ryan? i also hope he is doing good. 

i'm doing pretty good, i think? i really miss you. 

i know you won't understand, and you will never want what we had again.

i really think i need you, i really do.

hopefully this doesn't come as a suprise, i hope you miss me too. 

things didn't really end right, but i guess they never do. 

you were my absolute world.

you made me-

happy.

hey, you beautiful DISGUSTING person.

i hope things are going well for you and all.

although I really don't give a fuck.

he still texts me even though you think you "stole him" from me

i'm in so much pain now, i hate you. 

i wouldn't care if you died. 

really think i need you, i really do.

i wish i never met you, let alone let you in my life.

whatever.

because you ruined my life, but hey, that's how all friendships end right? RIGHT?

you were my absolute world.

hell, you were hell. 

you made me-

you made me-

happy.

want to die.

𝙝𝙚𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝.

𝙝𝙤𝙬'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚?

𝙝𝙤𝙬'𝙨 𝙧𝙮𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 "𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪"? 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙.

𝙞 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞'𝙢 𝙞𝙣.

𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚! 𝙞'𝙙 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙗 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩

𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮.

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚.

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙚-

𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 !

Tue May 05, 2020 7:25 am
apricot says...

this was so deep i felt the anger grow as i read on and i applaud u if u are feeling this way u put it into words which is hard for some and u did a great job but if u thought this u i think u need to be a professional writer for this because thats amazing i feel like i know some background of what happened and i makes me more angry cause i feel it through the words and its kinda looking into someones mind of what they actually want to say when they r talking to someone about an ex that really left a mark

Hey :) Thank you so very much! It means the world that you think I should be a professional writer! I'm actually trying to do just that, so you saying that makes my urge to write even stronger <3

I'm also very happy you could see the progression of anger and sadness, that's what I was going for. I actually hate that most books and movies are just about fake things, fake feelings. I hate that people feel like they need to live up to such a high standard of life. Sadness is everywhere, and people need to recognize it.

Thank you so much for reading, and reviewing.

From your friend,
@PlainandSimple

Tue May 05, 2020 7:24 am
apricot wrote a review...

Clairia wrote a review...

Hey, there! I'm Clairia, here to drop you a quick review.

This was an excellent example of what can lay behind seemingly innocent words. We all have had a time in our lives where we really want to say something to someone, but we can't. We know it'll hurt their feelings, or cause them to feel a certain way about us. I think that humans in general have a basic understanding of words' power--whether it be from personal experience or speculation--and in that understanding, we gather that we must be careful with what we say. Reading the struggle behind an attempt to be pleasant is something that I actually have only seen in literature once before. It was certainly a breath of fresh air, and it's relatable, as well.

I feel for our protagonist here, despite their rage. Though I'm in the dark about the majority of the backstory, I gathered that there was an issue with her relationship that caused her SO to "choose" the ex-friend that she's communicating with. Losing anyone special to you is a terrible, horrible experience; so I feel less pity for the potential recipient of these messages than I should. I'm not exactly sure who you wanted us to root for, but I was 100% on the main character's side.

I'd like to quickly note the font change in the final section. Was that simply to signify the increasing intensity? That's what I got from it--but I'm interested to know what your intentions were with the bold-italics.

I loved reading this. As I said earlier, this was a very relatable piece; I applaud you for speaking to sides of us that need to come to light every once in a while. We're not perfect!

Best (and thank you for sharing!)

Clairia

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my piece! I really appreciate it.

I wrote it in a way so whoever was reading it didn't get too much context, and couldn't really decide who was in the wrong. Since there are always two sides to the story and this is just one person.

As for the bold, I did it as a way to show how it would have really completely been written if she allowed her rage to take over. Because when I did the italics in between the kind words, those were just thoughts.

Once again, thank you so much for reviewing!

Your friend,
@PlainandSimple

Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee