z

Young Writers Society



~parliament~

by Pivot_Master


I thought id try my hand At writing

It kinda relates to the gunpowder plot :lol:

~Parliament~

~Prelude~

The year.... 2010 , The date .... Friday the thirteenth of October earlier The votings for the new government we're in And well..... Chaos . The conservatives gained fourteen chairs and Won the elections , But that was not all. A flicker of light seen from space , Exploded the parliament buildings

Leaving behind history and rubble. At that moment All Tv channels switch to one face , The head of the conservatives yassen meinchousen , And who was he sitting next to? None other than Bin larden

Who spoke the cold words “fire”. And after that... Hell broke onto the streets of London. Four hundread al quiedan soldiers Shot millions of bullets through the Streets. Now that's what happened now let me introduce myself, I am Jonathan Raven a fighter against these who murder Innocents

There are a little less than a hundread of us scattered across the country , We aim to eliminate Yassen And larden , So without further ado The story of parliament .

~Chapter 1~

“ How are we going to get past the guards” Asked Joe curiously.

“Watch and learn Joe” Replied Jonathan

They we're at the entrance to a prison where a few of the Revolters are being held , They're mission was to get inside get the prisoners and Get out .

Jonathan pulled a grenade out of his pocket and threw it at a nearby car , The car exploded into a wasteland Of fire and metal . It worked , the guards watched over the balcony at the car. Jonathan walked up the steps and dispatched with the guards with his assault rifle.

Joe and Jonathan sneaked through into The prison , Jonathan whipped out a pistol and took out a few guards . Joe strapped a pack of C4 onto the wall and waited. The c4 adjusted to the wall and Joe entered in the time ten minutes .

Jonathan and Joe bolted through the building taking out anything that stood in they're way.

Jonathan threw an m1 frag grenade into the holding cells area and took out the guards .

They scanned the area looking for The fighters but nothing. Except for the scream...

“JOE!!!” Shouted Jonathan , as Joe flopped to the floor.

Joe had not seen the sniper In the tower . Jonathan dodged the bullets pounding the floor around him

He shot a few rounds up into the tower and was pleased when a few droplets of blood Dripped onto the floor .

Jonathan Got to Joe who was bleeding quite bad And needed stitches . Jonathan said “ You'll be ok Joe i promise “. But that was not the case , A bullet pounded through Joe's head . Jonathan looked up to see a prison guard smiling.

Jonathan ran at the guard tackling him to the floor. He began to pound him with his fists when he saw the fighters. Sharing a cell.

He blew the door down with A grenade And gestured for the fighters to follow him.

They ran out of the door gasping for breath They had Got out safely except for poor dead Joe gillman.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
3821 Reviews


Points: 3891
Reviews: 3821

Donate
Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:25 pm
Snoink wrote a review...



http://www.bartleby.com/141/

Read, love, and memorize. If possible, by the book, which is well worth your money. You have to do better grammar than this, and the excuse that you're "bad at it" doesn't work. There are so many published wroks, both on the internet and in paper form, that one only needs to look at the grammar and decide to chose something else.

Read the tips and the writing forums and clean this up.




User avatar
657 Reviews


Points: 6523
Reviews: 657

Donate
Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:17 pm
Jennafina wrote a review...



Hello!

The year.... 2010 , The date .... Friday the thirteenth of October earlier


I think if you want to do this you should do it like this:

The year: 2010. The date: Friday the thirteenth of October.

Colons look better than elypses. Elipses? Sorry.

Yeah. About the capitals. Really, really distracting. I have no idea what you're doing, or why they have to stay, but if that's what you want, um, okay.

al quiedan

Is this suposed to be Al Quida? I think that's how it's spelled. Anyway, I'm sure both names are capitalized.

Try reading this aloud to yourself. Whenever you pause mid sentence, add a comma. Whenever you change thoughts, add a period. :)

Please tell me what you're going for with the capitals, and I'll come back and finish editing. :) Since I don't know what you're going to want to keep, I can't really suggest anything.

For example:
“Watch and learn Joe” Replied Jonathan


Do you know that the R doesn't need to be capitalized? There should be a period at the end, and a comma after learn and Joe.

He began to pound him with his fists when he saw the fighters. Sharing a cell.


I don't know what's happening here. Please clarify. :) Thanks. Also, sharing a cell is not a propper sentence. I think it should be added on to the last one. Just add a comma after fighters instead of a period, and uncapitalize sharing. If you don't mind. As long as it doesn't mess up the artsy thing you're doing with the capital letters. Whatever that may be, lol.

I'll come back and finish once I know what you want to keep. :)

Keep writing!




User avatar
164 Reviews


Points: 1068
Reviews: 164

Donate
Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:59 pm
Ares says...



Are the capitals some hidden word text thing? I've seen that before. Italics works so much better. If you're really bent on doing the hidden text thing, use italics.




User avatar
37 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 37

Donate
Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:56 pm
Pivot_Master says...



The minutes go My capital babys stay *hiss*
Lol thanks for the help Im the worst person youll ever meet for grammer




User avatar
164 Reviews


Points: 1068
Reviews: 164

Donate
Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:50 pm
Ares wrote a review...



Revise and edit! Add some periods! Correct the spacing! Forget the minutes= thing, elaborate on the scenes, proofread...etc.

It looks like you're capitalizing random letters...stop that...

The storyline seems cool but you really need to get the basics down. Pretty simple stuff really, PM me if you need help though.





I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara