z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

The life I want

by Limio


Do you ever imagine a life without goals? yes, we can't imagine it because the minute we came out of that womb, we are humans with a purpose. Everyday you wakeup, u have a purpose even though your purpose is to sleep again. People who used to believed in " miles to go before I sleep " now they sleeps, so that they can travel a mile. But do you wonder what will your life look like if you have a purpose, it will be something different and something new and you could see yourself the new 'you'. Aren't you're tired with watching motivation again n again and listening to every shitty things people say and finally when they end up saying, " if you work hard, you can do it! ". But don't you think there are people working their ass off and what to do they get? something or sometimes nothing and all the nights they spent, all the plans they bailed and literally all happiness they sacrificed was for just "something".  We all know what to do but what is lack in us is  just a purpose and I say, working hard won't do anything  because its a like road with no end and  no matter how hard and fast you travel you can't reach therefore  don't run on an endless road instead walk on it to find the way because a road never ends until we want it to and you know how to find a way and that's should be your purpose. And now walk with pride.

PS: let me know if you fin d a way out of that endless road.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
8 Reviews


Points: 336
Reviews: 8

Donate
Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:34 pm
Grace4life wrote a review...



Hi I am Grace and here to review your work
First of all i loved it so much it was artistic, this is my first time seeing such a artistic piece of work like this. It is different like and it inspires me, I have never heard or should i say read the exact words that you wrote. I specially loved the part where it says that you have to sleep to travel miles. I really love how you telling the truth and relating to how life is. I know a lot of people who work hard but still have nothing.

Well i have not found a way but i do believe that everyone has a destination and i feel like God has planned how and what we going to have to go through just to reach our destination. The main thing is to always find a way to make it to your destination. At the end it is worth it, like me i have gone through a lot in life even though i am just a teenager i have lost my way but i was determined to find my way and i found it. As people we should not dream to find a job but to create jobs because the population is increasing every time, which means unemployment is rising to.

There are also people who help us to get to our destination it is just hard to find them, in my view or how i think i want to find my way out. Is to know what i want, what is holding me back and where i want to be in life. Everyone has a story and everyone has a purpose,there are few things i am still dealing with to help me find my way out. I just thought of something wait ok the road only ends when you die. Then after that then starts your endless road in my belief but before that there are destinations we have to reach. I do know my road will end i do not know when but all i know is all i have to do is never disappoint myself i any way.

That is my opinion and how i see things

Anywhere carry on writing i love your work and can not wait to read more of your work.:)




User avatar
166 Reviews


Points: 9676
Reviews: 166

Donate
Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:33 pm
DreamyAlice says...



Its nice and meaningful
And this topic is really important to understand.




User avatar
166 Reviews


Points: 9676
Reviews: 166

Donate
Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:32 pm
DreamyAlice says...



Its nice and meaningful
And this topic is really important to understand.




Random avatar

Points: 0
Reviews: 112

Donate
Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:18 am
SpunkyMonkey says...



I know the way off the endless road!




Limio says...


well that's really very impressive knowing the person saying they know the way off but just to make sure there's a reason this road is called endless and I hope you guys know when I mean endless road is like our life. but its really good to know it.
with regards,
May



User avatar
158 Reviews


Points: 6160
Reviews: 158

Donate
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:09 pm
Hkumar wrote a review...



Hi may_pathak!

After reading the ending note, I feel I'm also in a need to find that way out. I can relate to your words because I think I'm also walking down an endless road. I'm aware what's gonna come my way if I continue like this, but maybe I'm not able to find that zeal that could encourage me to keep walking and not getting lost.

I agree with you that just working hard in life without any aim is just futile. What is required in it to complete those efforts is a purpose. The connection of life with an endless road felt apt here. The message of this piece can be felt to be of great importance in real life.

Don't want to sound nitpicking here but I think there are places you can make certain changes to make them sound more correct.
"we are humans with a purpose", I think if you change it to 'we became humans with a purpose' it fits better with the flow.

"now they sleeps", will be sleep.

Aren't you're tired with watching motivation again n again and listening to every shitty things people say and finally when they end up saying

Just 'you' will be sufficient here. By the way I completely agree with this point you made. Most people sought to go for daily motivation videos and stuffs that does bring temporary relief but doesn't help much in the long run. I think you can elaborate more on this thought to add more points in your writing.

There're few more small grammatical mistakes, capitalization and typos but I guess you can easily find them out if do a proofreading and I don't want to sound too harsh here.

Also I liked the sarcasm you made on people who sleep. I think it can be applied to a hell lot of people xD. Overall this was a nice small piece of writing and I liked the message it carried. Thanks for sharing!

Great work!
Keep writing:D




Limio says...


Never expected someone to review so long. I assure I'm gonna improve the way I use my words and obviously the silly mistakes. Thanks. :)



DreamyAlice says...


People write long reviews to get points and you have to get 200 points by reviewing to publish a work.



Limio says...


and that's why people call me dumb. duh....



User avatar


Points: 200
Reviews: 0

Donate
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:00 pm
Daya says...



Good :)




Limio says...


thanks literally means a lot. :)



User avatar


Points: 0
Reviews: 0

Donate
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:39 am
Limio says...



if u like it lemme know...................





Resistance is futile.
— The Borg