Home » Literary works » Article / Essay » Realistic

How I feel about my Life.

by Lifetime

Hello, My name is Not To Mentionedand I am 13 yrs old.

Growing up, I was brought into this world as a Catholic girl, so of course I would learn about the Seven Commandments and all of that stuff and I also believe in heavne and hell. I truly think that I'm going to Hell, I've done many horrible things. I've watched adult films, stole from dad's waller, lied, disobeyed my parents, disrespected many adults, cursed people out, and there are plenty of more things. I just remembered, I used to play on this website, a retro of Habbo, and I had gotten close to many people there. I created a fake person so when they would go on another website they would see some other person. I felt reallybad afterwards, but eventually got over it. I just feel really bad. And now I gave someone from that site my number, so we texted. I just feel really weird about it so I just quit the whole thing. But the person I gave my number, I have a crush on so I have deep thoughts and him. Nothing nasty, like sex, or anything but just like if we ever met. I just want to get this thing off my shoulder. I allow you people to judge me, everyone already does. But the point of the matter is I just dont know if just asking for forgiveness from God will help. I mean I think I deserve to go to Hell, but I wanna take any chance not to. I have no idea where to start, with everyone talking about the END OF THE WORLD in 2012 I think that its too late. I just want to get this thing off my mind. Its really hard but Im trying my hardest. Please help me,

Sincerely,

Lifetime<3

Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:24 am
sarathbabou says...

No one is perfect in this world. No one can judge anyone. The only thing I can say is "Hats off" for you guts. And nothing else. I'm not here to say if you made a sin or a mistake. It doesn't matter. But what I can say to you is, look at others. Others who is in need of food, water and shelter. Before doing a thing just try to think. That's it. And nothing more than that. It can make you understand many things in your life.
Personally, I think people are loosing their culture and the self-respect. So you can choose the way you can live. The one who is always in search for it, will find out. Take care.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:55 pm
Stripelife1 wrote a review...

Honey, i'm not a catholic, but i am a christian, southern baptist denomination. First, let me start by telling you that i have no idea what you are talking about when you say the 7 comandments, but i know the 10 comandments and moses, and all that. First, remember that everyone does bad things. it is what happens, and that is why jesus came to save us. i have done things that i really regret like lying, stealing, disrespecting my parents, and many other things that just make me feel stupid and dumb and everything.

Next, god saw that people where doing these bad things. and the only penalty for these things is death in hell, a very real place. but god didn't want his people to have to go there, so he came down to earth. Jesus was his name. jesus was a purebread human, and at the same time, a pure bread god. he had all the powers of god, but he was born of mary, a teenage girl that could have been anywhere between the ages of 13-16. but the thing was that she was a vergin. she was also engaged to be married. But then, the man, joseph, had a dream sent from the lord saying that the son was going to be the son of god.

the baby, jesus, was born in a stable. and when he was born, three wise men went to give him gifts, but didn't accually get there until he was about two years old. anyway, that is why some people celabrate christmas. the birth of jesus.

now jesus died so that we could be forgiven for our sins. instead of our death, he was beaten, and publicly killed with nails going through his hands and feet. but the thing that makes people know that he is god is the fact that he was barried in a tomb and on the third day he rose again!

Jesus paid gods wrath, so that we didn't have to. did you know that a man/god that was alive on earth over 2 thousnd years ago was praying for you.

now, we can be saved from hell and go to heaven when you die, all because god wants you to be with him. all you have to do is ask jesus into your heart and ask him to forgive you from your sins! Now, that doesn't mean that you are never going to do anything bad again.

this is my favorite part of this story. when you ask jesus into your heart, you are given the right to become his child. that means that you will be his son, jesus' sibling. that means that you will become a co hair to heaven. isn't that amazing

next, the world is not going to end on the day that they say, december 21, 2012. i can promise you that much. but don't wait to make a disision about asking god to forgive you because you never know when you are going to leave this world by death.

these are the three steps in one of the asking for forgiveness process. (I call them the abcs)
A: Admit that you are a sinner and turn away from your sins
B: Believe that jesus is gods son and that he came into the world to save you and everyone
C: Confess your faith in jesus as your savior and your lord, and tell other people about him

just remember that jesus though that you where worth dying for, so the question on your part is, is he worth living for?

Honey, i am here if you have any questions or comments. if you want to read the whole story for yourself, you can read a free online bible at biblegateway.com. You can read the full story of jesus's birth and death in the books sections (books) called matthew, mark, luke, and john. if you have any questions or anything, please comment and ask, please comment anyway. i would be happy to talk to you. just never forget that jesus loves you so much that he was willing to die for you. but no one can force you to make that disision. it is something that you have to deside on your own.

bye, and remember that i will be there if you need anything.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:00 pm
unsocialbutterfly wrote a review...

Hey sweetheart. I totally understand the need to get things off your shoulders. Everyone has done bad things. It may seem worse to you because you're catholic but God will forgive you, all you have to do is ask. You don't deserve to be forgiven, nobody does, but that's why Jesus died for. There's nothing wrong with crushing on people! God created us to like people! But I would still not talk to him and especially not meet up with him because that IS dangerous. It's never too late. God wants to forgive you. And also don't believe everything you hear. Don't worry about "The end of the world" because nobody knows when that's going to happen. There have been so many different scares so many different times. Now, as you're supposed to do on this website, I'll comment on the actual piece :)

"Not To Mentioned"
should be "Not to BE Mentioned"

"and I also believe in heavne and hell."
I would make this another sentence ". I also believe in heaven and hell."

"stole from dad's waller,"
should be "stolen for my dad's wallet,"

"reallybad afterwards,"
should be "really bad afterwards,"

"I think that its too late."
should be "I think that it's too late."

Think about what I said,K? Hope it makes you feel better. If you wanna talk you can pm or whatever.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:59 pm
CaptainFinick wrote a review...

Hello
Now I'm not a Catholic so I don't know very much about the 7 commandments but I do know a little bit about Catholicism.
I will say this though: people do bad things. It's in their nature.
Everybody lies now and again. Sometimes it may not be the right thing to do but as long as you're true to yourself because that's what matters most.

But what I do want to draw attention to is this website thing. You created a fake personality and what you need to ask yourself is this: why?
Why did you create a fake personality. Was it because you were feeling alone in the real world? Did it have something to do with wanting to be somebody else?

Like you said you're feeling really bad about this fake personality but you can only do so many things to combat it. Realistically you can only do two things.
You can live with this pain for the rest of your life and always think about it and always let it get you down.
OR
You could find a way to get past this pain. You don't let it get in the way of you living your life.

Honestly this whole thing with this guy you have a crush on, and I don't want to upset you here so I'll put it as delicately as I can, was a huge mistake. If you were pretending to be a different person then it was this other person the guy was interested in.
Now you've got a crush on him. You can't hope to tell him everything and he'll adore who you are because he'll feel that you've lied to him. That'll only make it worse because he liked your fake personality and, sadly, not you.
You have to let him go. Unless you keep lying to him and pretending to be somebody else there is no way it can continue.
Try your best to let what you think and feel for him pass.

"I allow you people to judge me, everybody else already does" that's you speaking.

When I read this I felt quite sad. Who are these people that are judging you? Why are they judging you. Because of the things you've done or the mistakes you've made?
In life you will be judged. But you cannot get hung up on it forever.
Set these people straight. Show them who you really are which, I'm sure, is a nice person.
If they're going to judge you let them judge you by all of the things you've done, not just the bad.

I'd just like to say that you don't deserve to go to hell. Nobody does.
Don't worry about the world ending in 2012 it's very unlikely. I used to worry about the world ending but in the end you have to accept that it either will or it won't. And it probably won't. Think of the future. You will live well beyond 2012.

If you think asking God for forgiveness will help then do it. You're a Catholic and you believe in God. So ask him for forgiveness and I'm sure that'll help you.
I was in a bad place once too. I'm not a religious person but for a month I secretly prayed to God before going to bed at night. In the end it did help and, although I stopped praying, my life's been fine ever since.

You asked for help so I'm going to offer you some.
We're the same age so if you ever need to talk send me a message.
After everything I just read I hope what I've left you in return will do you some good.
Good luck.

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown