z

Young Writers Society



Adventures with Captain Kirk (Chapter 1)

by Forestqueen808


This is a really cheesy story I wanted to write. This is practically fan fiction so I was like, Okay then! Yay! Hope you enjoy. If you like Star Trek read it! There will be more stories about other celeberties and actors and yeah so enjoy! This is the first book so its gonna be pretty short but there will be more about other peoples! This is the first chapter of Captain Kirk so enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 1

A few days before this very day that you are reading this, two girls met on YWS. Denise and Emily, now never wanted to be seperated. They both shared a love for wookies and very cute actors. But one day, as they were chatting, everything changed.

The weather was cloudy and rainy where Emily was, and it was sunny in Denise’s home, but something was stirring. Suddenly, the wind was picking up in both places at once! The winds were enormous and everyone had to board up their windows. All over the world, the storm was suddenly raging. Even in the barren deserts, the wind blew and suddenly, rain was falling all over the world.

Emily’s hands were trembling over the keyboard as the screen went black. “Denise!” she cried to the screen. What if Denise was hurt? She wouldn’t have a way of knowing now!

Suddenly, the wooden boards broke off houses! Light was flashing, cries could be heard everywhere, and the power was out.

Emily hid under the computer desk, placing her hands over her head, scrunching into a tight ball. Glass was flying everywhere from the windows, she was home alone, so she had no one to help her. She couldn’t even reach the phone, though she knew it would be no use since the phone lines were probably down as well.

Then suddenly, it was all gone. It was stopped. The wind was gone. The glass was on the ground, so she knew it had happened, but why? And why had it suddenly stopped?

She brushed off some glass from her long sleeved shirt and jeans as she stood up from under the computer desk, bumping her head.

“Ouch!” she groaned, and rubber her head. She crawled out and stood up once again, this time seeing blue sky above her and fields. “What the heck? Where did my house go?”

Emily began walking and soon saw a road. She followed the asphalt and then saw the sign. “Welcome to Iowa!” it read.

“Iowa?” she asked, still puzzled. “How did I get here?”

Suddenly, she saw a shape walking towards her. It was a person, she could make out that much and as the person drew nearer, she could see it was a girl.

“Hello!” Emily called and the girl suddenly had a look of releif on her face. She ran to meet Emily, but then, she stopped.

“Oh my gosh…” she whispered and then Emily realized why.

“Denise?” Emily asked.

“Emily?”

The girls smiled. They knew what each other looked like and embraced.

“This is so weird,” Denise smiled. “I was at home and it was all hot and sunny and then suddenly this storm blew in.”

“We had a storm too, it was really weird. I have no idea how we met up in Iowa, where neither of us lives.”

“I know…wait we’re in Iowa?”

Emily nodded and pointed to the sign. “Strange isn’t it?”

“Yeah…”

They stood there in silence for a moment, each still shocked and amazed. “So…” Denise began, but no sooner had she spoken, then there was a loud motor and they saw a cool looking motercycle drive by.

“Come on!” Emily said and they went super close to the road and held up their thumbs. The driver pulled over and stared at them.

“Um….” Denise began, but that was before the driver took of his helmet. Emily and Denise nearly swooned. There, was James T. Kirk, from Star Trek.

“Is this a dream?” Emily whispered.

“I have no clue, but don’t wake me!” Denise giggled.

“You girls lost?” James asked.

“Yeah, I mean, no, I mean yeah, well…” Emily started to say but she just couldn’t get the right words out. James laughed and the girls blushed.

“Well, I need to get to my ship…”

“You mean the Enterprise! Ohmygosh! Can we come?” Denise exclaimed. “I mean uhh…we’d love to come, if that’s okay with you, but you don’t have to take us anywhere. We’re just looking for a town.”

“Well of course you two can come, hop on!” James smiled at them and Denise fell over into Emily’s arms.

“Denise! Stop it!” Emily laughed and soon they were on the back of the cool motorcycle with their dream guy, heading to his awesome space ship.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
37 Reviews


Points: 1145
Reviews: 37

Donate
Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:48 am
View Likes
Cynara wrote a review...



Hey Forestqueen! Cy here!! :smt003 I just wanted to say good job. This was really funny, especially since I know wookie, I can completly imagine her. :D

Anyway, off to read the other chapters! :wink:
~Cynara




User avatar
27 Reviews


Points: 3573
Reviews: 27

Donate
Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:24 am
Genevieve :P wrote a review...



Hey, loved the story. There was one thing that was bugging me, but other than that awesome. :smt003

The winds were enormous and everyone had to board up their windows.

OK, I'm not sure how winds can be enormous. :?

Loved it, lovely story. I know how much you like Kirk, so I can imagine how bad you wanted to write this :smt003!




User avatar
150 Reviews


Points: 14032
Reviews: 150

Donate
Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:45 pm
irishfire wrote a review...



Hahaha! This is funny for whoever was there when you and Wookie came up with this in chat! :lol:

I saw one mistake though:

and rubber her head. She


rubbed?

(Sorry I HAD to nickpick it, it was driving me nuts!)

But still I like it! I wanna see Chapter 2!! BRING IT ONNN!

Keep up the good work!

-Irish :elephant:




User avatar
41 Reviews


Points: 3527
Reviews: 41

Donate
Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:37 pm
wookielover17 wrote a review...



OMG!!!!! I love it!!! I was laughing since like the first sentence!!!! This is sooo cool!!! I cant wait for the next chapter!!!! You really captured our personalities well. WOOkIES!!!!! I cant wait to see how it goes in the ship!!!! AH!!!! I love this keep going and up date fast please!!! BYE!!!!





No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf