test 1-2-28-2021

by DEA

This.

Is. 

Just.

A.

Test.

No.

Need.

To.

Be.

Alarmed.

Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:58 am
keystrings wrote a review...

Interesting. I find the title unique for it doesn’t not only keep the “title” perhaps as the end of February — but this was posted on the first of March instead. Not to mention that this is a test, in perhaps spreading a message through codes or something other fashion.

The formatting looks appealing to me as well — with all the individual words and full stops with punctuation, I didn’t even notice the link embedded in “This.” Quite curious. A link to something outside of the website can only add more mystery to this entire idea.

I am not alarmed, only intrigued but what all this could mean and what it could mean for the next test.

Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:24 pm
illy7896 says...

I love this. It really made me laugh. I didn't know that you could do that with words. I don't know if anybody else did the same thing, but I pressed one of the words and something came up on youtube. I think that this is what it's supposed to be, and it was really funny. I love that song! That's if I did the right thing, which I think I did. Sorry if this is confusing, if nobody else pressed the same word as me, I hope I didn't spoil it for you.

MapleWay says...

WOW! THIS WAS AMAZING! The words were descriptive, the timing was perfect, the imagery was off the charts! THIS DESERVES A FOLLOW! Also, I am very alarmed. And congrats on the literary spotlight!

stygianmoon17 wrote a review...

this is actually more alarming than a horror story. I just can't seem to get you.

Is this a test because you want to see how posting works ?
(In which case, it costs 200 points (which are pretty hard to earn here))

Is this a commentary ?
Is it on how useless posts are ?
Is it a commentary on how some people simplify their words ?
or how words should be simplified instead ?
What could the sequence of words mean at the beginning ?
Is it a code ?
Is it a secret SCP ? That'd be an insane SCP lol
And why do you repeat your words ? It feels like an alarm. Like the Purge alarm repeating this is not a drill.

Well thank you for making me ask about a hundred questions °-°

Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:19 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

I really don't get you. Are you testing how to post or something like that? I don't know what you actually wanted to do but I told what I think.
Whatever it is, good luck for ehat you are actually trying and what do you mean by alarmed?
Hope to see some content soon
Bye!!!!

sophiaaa says...

I was not alarmed. It was a clever use of space, but lacked much detail. was this written on accident, or just simply as a joke. No offense meant here btw.

Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby