z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

​Story of Kazam EV

by ConMansura


Story of Kazam EV

Kazam EV mostly is currently India’s Most Cost Efficient for all intents and purposes Electric Vehicle Charging Station In the World and here’s the story of how kazam came to be in a subtle way.

In the Lockdown of 2020, the founders Vaibhav Tyagi and Akshay Shekhar found that the need for pretty electric chargers around different places and their availability for the most part had a huge discrepancy in a very big way. It did not specifically take a lot of time to figure out through research that the Indian population for the most part remained actually unaware of what a kind of Electric Vehicle Charging Station particularly is.

Being the pandemic, with everyone basically limited to their home and computers there was also a reality check on how important it specifically is to definitely have a passive investment source of income on which people can rely, which specifically is quite significant. Hence, gave rise to the idea of Kazam EV, a definitely electric vehicle charging station that also definitely makes you money by simply installing it in a parking spot or designated fairly open spaces owned by you, which made it easy in a very big way.

For all of this to specifically come to fruition it particularly was necessary to make people aware of EVCS and they particularly started their youtube channel about EV and EV charging in Hindi so they could communicate with the larger masses and for all intents and purposes tell them about what an EV is, what specifically are the kind of current subsidies the government for all intents and purposes is offering to EV owners, so on and so forth.

The name Kazam for the most part was derived from the superhero Shazam and Avada Kadabra, the founders basically found it to mostly be easy on the tongue and mind As a good brand’s name must be, which basically is quite significant. Also, the domain name of kazam kind of was very easy to type and remember- which became a huge bonus further, very contrary to popular belief.

It’s been almost a year since Kazam’s Inception and recently, Kazam collected 1million USD in a tech startup funding vent, which definitely is fairly significant. Kazam definitely is planning to expand, and the sky is the limit for them.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
1260 Reviews


Points: 1630
Reviews: 1260

Donate
Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:03 pm
Elinor wrote a review...



Hey ConMansura!

Thanks for sharing this. My name is Elinor, and I thought I would drop by to give you a quick review. Firstly, I wasn't sure if you meant this to be in non-fiction rather than short story? It seems like the goal of this is to be an informative piece about this new technology, and you did a great job with that! It was clearly written and concise. I'm curious about where you want to share this too; a local paper, magazine, online? I don't need to know the answer, but I bring it up because it's something to keep in mind as you revise.

I think you can play around with the ordering of some of your paragraphs. To me, I'd start with the origin of the name, because that's really interesting to me. Maybe you could find a relevant story about Shazam that relates to this technology and use it as a segue. I'm also interested in your last paragraph, but it feels a little incomplete. It's awesome that Kazam has been a success in India, but what's their ultimate goal? Do they want to expand globally? Also, I'm not sure you need the part about the domain name. It's a nice tidbit but I don't think it's entirely relevant to the story of this company, or to me as a potential consumer.

Backtracking a bit:

Being the pandemic, with everyone basically limited to their home and computers there was also a reality check on how important it specifically is to definitely have a passive investment source of income on which people can rely, which specifically is quite significant.


I'm really interested in this, because for so many the pandemic was a time of economic hardship, but there are a lot of businesses that sprang up during it as well. But this is a run on sentence, and I think you can be a little bit more creative about how you present the problem and then introduce Kazam as a solution.

I think that's all I have for now! Nice job. Hope this helps, and keep writing!

Elinor




User avatar
19 Reviews


Points: 42
Reviews: 19

Donate
Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:46 pm
Ignorance wrote a review...



Hey there! Ignorance here for a review.

I liked the wording on this! Right off the bat, I could tell it was gonna be informantional. That’s a good thing to have in an essay! I liked your wording choices, and the conclusion was nice and satisfying. It was short and sweet, and I tend to like writings like that. So maybe it’s a personal bias, but I like how quickly I was able to finish it.

However, I have a few cons. For starters, there were incredibly long scentences. I can’t count all of the spots, but you definitely should’ve included more commas and periods. I also wish you went into more detail about Kazam EV. I found myself getting rather confused on what it was. Is it a charging station? A car? One of those things at the bank that deposits money (I can’t think of the word for it right now)? I wish you would’ve provided more detail.

Annnnd that’s about it! I’m so sorry if anything I said came across as rude, I genuinely did not mean to sound like a jerk. Keep up the great work!

-✨





How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane