z

Young Writers Society



The Beuaty of Wrtiing

by ChocolateCello


Dose it bohter yuo? My spllenig, dose it bohter yuo?

Yuo unerdsantd, dno’t yuo?

It’s a slily tinhg, spllenig. Lttile mraks on ppaer or smyobls on a sceern focrnig thuohgts into our mnids.

Rlues ditctanig how ecah smyobl suonds. Suonds taht fomr into logner suonds, wrods. Wrods taht counmmiatce idaes.

Olny hmanus do tihs. Depsertae to mkae niose eevn in the slinece, tehy fnid a way.

Tehre are so mnay rlues on how to wrtie, thoguh hnosetly, eevn if we dno’t fololw tehm we commnuiacte the iedas. Aftre all, by the ditcionraies rlues, hlaf of waht I’m wrtiing isn’t eevn Enlgish and yet yuo’re stlil here raeding it.

Huamns stcik so cloesly to the ruels tehy’re taguht, thuogh in the end it’s esay to ovrelook soceities outilnes and stlil see cleraly.

In the end, it’s amzaing enuogh taht we hvae wrtiten lanugage.



In the end, eevn with flwas, wrtiing is a beuatiful thnig.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
206 Reviews


Points: 0
Reviews: 206

Donate
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:41 pm
DeerInBacPac wrote a review...



Hello, E.E for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! Grim is here as well, drinking hot cocoa and being a slacker. *Grim looks over, glaring* So, lets get started. :D

I love it. I love the writing. I have not seen this style before and the fact that the you just don't beat around the bush and ask us if we like your writing. Your style. At first I was like umm, okay. But the more I read over it the more I began to really like it. I did not notice any grammar mistakes so this is just a really quick review to be honest.

Now is when I dissect your poem and see if I can't get its meaning right! So, you are telling us how amazing it is that we have this language, this way to amazing with lines and shapes and sounds. You are telling us that there are some rules but we can still push against societies rules with the fact that we have our own form of fighting back. Not physical fighting though. Even when the letters are not put together right we can still read just like if the words were spelled right or not. And that is amazing

Otherwise, I liked the poem and keep up the good work! Happy Halloween! I need to go now, Grim has some more dead to reap and I ran out of cocoa for him.




User avatar
364 Reviews


Points: 15630
Reviews: 364

Donate
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:22 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...



aHHHHHHHHHHHH MY OCD

**dies from OCD overdose**




User avatar
33 Reviews


Points: 1043
Reviews: 33

Donate
Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:11 pm
View Likes
xv0nillaWriterx wrote a review...



Yup I unersand yur hendwitn jst lke i du naw. I love the way you write this it is so unique and stylist. I love the way you write your words mispelled and it is cool, if your story so interesting no one care about the mispelled word an punctuation. So keep on doing it, it is your thing no one can take it away from you.




User avatar
79 Reviews


Points: 250
Reviews: 79

Donate
Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:44 pm
Sevro wrote a review...



Wow! Not gonna lie, I kind of expected this to be a little...I don't know, maybe...unemotional, and kind of childish, in the sense that the misspelled words would make it difficult to read and not really make sense. However, I was dead wrong. This was really deep if you take the time to understand it! I think it really shows how much you love what you do, and I think you should definitely keep doing it.

I liked that you were at least consistent with your spelling (lack thereof XD). It was definitely worth the extra effort to get to the end. It was a different take on our language, written and spoken for that matter. It really put it in perspective how intellectually advanced humans must be to be able to effortlessly write and speak fluently. This piece makes you think about where society would be if we couldn't do this. That would suck.

Anyway, great job with this one, keep writing! Caterpickle signing off!




User avatar
57 Reviews


Points: 1298
Reviews: 57

Donate
Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:01 am
View Likes
Tay01 wrote a review...



How did you even do this. I am sure there were a lot of back-spaces as you were typing. Keep deleting each word to re-type it in a weird form. Pretty interesting. Of course, I had difficulties. But I just cannot read these few parts. At least make it a bit easier to read although there are spelling mistakes made on purpose.

Rlues ditctanig how each smyobl suonds.
What?! What is ditctanig? Help me out, anyone?

Olny hmanus do this.


I am sorry, but the words 'do' and 'this' aren't spelled weirdly. For the word 'do', I understand. But 'this' can be changed into 'tihs' or 'thsi' or something. 'hmanus' is nowhere near humans. You have gone a bit too far.

Aftreall, by the ditcionraies rlues, hlaf of waht I’m wrtiing isn’t eevn enlgish and yet yuo’re stlil here raeding it.

*changed*

Afterall, by the dictionaries rules, half of what I'm writing isn't even english and yet you're still here reading it.


-english has a capital E. English.
-"by the dictionaries rules" makes no sense
-Afterall is spelt After all. There is a space between 'after' and 'all'

Hope this review helped in your nonsense writing. Hope the teacher never sees this in an examination though. Haha.v:)

~~Tay01 to ChocolateCello




Tay01 says...


Woops, now i realise ditcanig means dictating. I've grown!



User avatar
11 Reviews


Points: 340
Reviews: 11

Donate
Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:13 am
Chrysalia says...



I found that I too, could read this perfectly, it's so beautifully unique and rebellious to the typical way of doing things, I can tell that you are a kindred spirit. It is well put, funny, meaningful, and ultimately, in the end, even with flaws, it's a beauatiful thnig.




Tay01 says...


I don't know about rebellious but defenitely unique.



User avatar
1007 Reviews


Points: 13831
Reviews: 1007

Donate
Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:24 pm
TimmyJake says...



O.0
I clicked on this with the intention of telling you you mispelled beauty. Um, this wasn't what I expected... Lol

Love itttt




User avatar
111 Reviews


Points: 8421
Reviews: 111

Donate
Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:10 pm
MissLyricz wrote a review...



Wow, just wow.

What got my attention was the title. It drove me nuts, but I had a feeling it was supposed to be typed like that. I thought that: "Maybe it was just for the title and the writing in the piece was normal." Nah, I was dead wrong!

I found it so strange that I could so easily read that without any difficulty, despite the fact that the whole thing had spelling mistakes and typos!

Very interesting way of presenting a writing piece, ChocolateCello, very creative, interesting and quite fun to read!

Continue to write, my friend, even when it involves purposeful errors! ;)


MissLyricz x




User avatar
20 Reviews


Points: 261
Reviews: 20

Donate
Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:00 pm
SinisterPotatoe wrote a review...



I really enjoyed this poem, and I think I understand what your getting at. It's interesting that human beings have come up with a way to communicate and think of certain things when your just reading little symbols on a page or a screen. It's a beautiful thing. Without writing I think the world would be far more dull, it would be absolutely boring. If I couldn't read poetry and novels, and write my own what would I be able to do? There would be no text based video games, there would be no way to write down my thoughts, there would be no fun. Sure, there are flaws in writing, there are rules and restrictions but even with these flaws your definitely right. Writing is a beautiful thing.

- SinisterPotatoe -




User avatar
20 Reviews


Points: 0
Reviews: 20

Donate
Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:10 pm
Transporter23 says...



Image




LordZeus says...


Ya I can read it.



User avatar
221 Reviews


Points: 1476
Reviews: 221

Donate
Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:12 pm
Vivian wrote a review...



Oh God, I died reading this. At first I didn't notice that you wasn't spelled write and I kept reading and reading it like it was written. It sounds like a different language, Harry Potter type stuff, or Star Wars aliens. You've got a nice point there my friend, but hey, we need some type of organization to stay sane. Still, gerat pacei. ;)
Viv, out.




User avatar
231 Reviews


Points: 3770
Reviews: 231

Donate
Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:56 pm
dogsrule5 says...



This is so meaningful. I loved your poem, such a creative and great idea. Even with all of the spelling errors, I was able to read it. I really liked you poem, it was, very.... Creative....

I hope you keep up the great writing,
Love,
Dogsrule5

P.S. I hope you write more poems like this one! :D




User avatar


Points: 240
Reviews: 0

Donate
Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:42 am
janetteast says...



This is so meaningful, and it surprised me how easy I could read it with so many spelling errors. Such a creative idea.




User avatar
128 Reviews


Points: 6214
Reviews: 128

Donate

User avatar
472 Reviews


Points: 25
Reviews: 472

Donate
Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:44 am
Lightsong says...



This piece speaks to me in deeper personal level. ;-;




Random avatar

Points: 300
Reviews: 0

Donate
Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:06 am
Bellaillomar says...



This is beautiful. Definitely wish it was longer. I guess this thirsting for more clearly articulates what a wonderful piece of work this is. Good job!




Hattable says...


*beuatiful



Hattable says...


*beuatiful



Hattable says...


*beuatiful



Hattable says...


... I don't know why that sent thrice, I apologize. ;-;



User avatar
245 Reviews


Points: 192
Reviews: 245

Donate
Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:48 pm
View Likes
ChocolateCello says...



I'm glad some of you guys appreciate this because it was PAINFUL to write with this many errors




dogsrule5 says...


I love it!



User avatar
130 Reviews


Points: 2667
Reviews: 130

Donate
Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:43 pm
Em101cats wrote a review...



Ahh, beautiful one, Cello! I got the feels, even with my grammar-Nazi OCD.

With such a short piece, I keep wanting more, despite all the spelling errors you purposefully made. I think the only thing you could really do to help this piece is to make it longer. I feel that though it's short, it conveys the message clearly, but it leaves readers lamenting for more to read. Maybe you could expand on it? Perhaps try to explain why only humans do it, or why we are so desperate to make noise in the silence? Just a suggestion. Honestly, leaving it how it is wouldn't change my wonderful opinion on this piece.

I love how you explain why communication is so important to us. I never would have thought to say that we are "depsertae to mkae niose eevn in the slinece" or, in correct terms, "desperate to make noise even in the silence." I thought that this line was a very creative way to describe our need for communication, words, sounds, and symbols.

All in all, I really, really enjoyed everything about this work (even the spelling errors)! Keep up the fantastic writing as you always do, Cello!
~Em101cats~




User avatar
26 Reviews


Points: 321
Reviews: 26

Donate
Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:34 pm
View Likes
Codayy says...



Watch somebody make a review about all the spelling and grammar mistakes. Love the message, even if I want to correct everything. :P




Random avatar

Points: 1438
Reviews: 139

Donate
Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:15 pm
deleted21 says...



Well, I agree! XD





"If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi