z

Young Writers Society



Example #2

by Brigadier


[text removed]


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



Random avatar

Points: 6713
Reviews: 130

Donate
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:21 pm
Stellarjay wrote a review...



Hello Captain Jack,
What can I say? This poem, it's........it's so beautifully crafted! The humorous twist on it is incredibly clever and well though out. You had me rolling on the floor laughing!

Sometimes I add the
entire bee movie
script to the blessed
quote generator.

The first half was hilarious! Who would've thought that you could add an entire script into the quote generator. Who would've thought, your an absolute genius. I wonder, have you actually done this or are you lying for the sake of the joke? Cause if you are I am disapointed in you.

Just to see
what happens
when someone notices,
and knowing that they
know that it was me.

What can I say, your a savage. This is meant in the kindest way

Anyways, I hope this review was helpful. Keep on writing funny poems and I hope you have a great rest of your day!
- Stellarjay

This is a satire review cause I need a full suit of armor lol.




User avatar
44 Reviews


Points: 299
Reviews: 44

Donate
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:14 am
View Likes
IMK says...



:)))

That's actually really smart.

I don't know why I hadn't thought of that, but I'm here, and I'm happy I came :)




User avatar
701 Reviews


Points: 49988
Reviews: 701

Donate
Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:43 pm
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 wrote a review...



Hello. How to add to the quote generator? Where is it located? Is it something in YWS?
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie

I just mentioned this cuz I saw it below and I don't know if it's related to your writing or not but I think so.

I am just a mere reviewer to review your work. As always, you have nailed it. This is all I had to say.





You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan