Masih

by Arcticus

Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:22 am

I liked this poem.That was very meaningful to me because it talks about Caesar’s warriors and how they fought for good and the very importance of their country.It was a powerful,descriptive and lovely poem.I had enjoyed this poem.My favorite part was the first line of Caesar and his warriors fighting in life.I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:01 pm
leleparadise wrote a review...

Hey, Lele here for a review

Just wanted to start off and say the decorative accents are beautiful. Helps the poem pop. An immediate attention grabber.

This poem feels so light hearted. The warmth and anticipation described in the poem was made clear. The sunlight ricocheting and the blossoming olives were nice wordplay.

I loved the last two lines as it made note (or small foreshadowing) of how much time Jesus will spend traveling and preaching his parables to eager listeners.

I enjoyed this. Only “negative” note I’d have to say is removing or changing the top Quran scripture as it doesn’t fully tie in to the specific theme written for this poem. Religiously it is relevant but I thought it would include more details into a moment he had shared a parable or set a setting to what your poem speaks about. Other than that, great work. Would love to read more

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss