z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Vessel

by supernaturavengers24


It's a lovely thing

To think about existing.
You fill a minute void with vascular bundles and raw thoughts, releasing your small influences out onto a home of molecules.
You project your voice only to have it echo away like melting ice, feeling it grow warm and malleable in your waiting hands.

Sometimes it's quite nice to remember you won't dent the Earth when you disappear.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
44 Reviews


Points: 51
Reviews: 44

Donate
Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:00 am
ofmonstersandmen1234 wrote a review...



Hello I’m Sandman and, I’ll be your Reviewer today.
First of all, I love it is well written and, obviously well thought out. I hope you make more things like this. I think that you portrayed how most kids feel today, lost and suicidal, that is an amazing thing that you’ve done. It is something that needs to be talked about a lot more than it is. I hope that you will make it far in the writing industry. I love this poem and hope that you do more like it. Have a good Review day.




User avatar
25 Reviews


Points: 9
Reviews: 25

Donate
Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:41 pm
XxPheonixKittenxX wrote a review...



Wow. Okay, so I love this. I think this has to be my favorite thing I've read so far. It's so true. And I find this very interesting. Please don't stop writing. I know this is a very short review, (sorry) but wow. Heh, I like it a lot is what I'm trying to say I guess. Great Job. It's really fascinating. I really hope at some point you would like to Co-write something. If so, please contact me! I'd love to co-write with you! You're really good! Please, oh please, keep writing!




User avatar
25 Reviews


Points: 9
Reviews: 25

Donate


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe