Scatty Cat: The Final Chapter

by Swagmonkey

Hmmmm okay Scatty cat woke up and he was in the Hospital and there was, Dactor Lu-danger!! it was truly a battle to be had. Said Dr. lu-danger, "Haha my plan worked youll never get out alive but scattycat was good at escaping". So he jumped in to the air to run away but Lu grabbed him with his robot graspers and scarry Cat said you touch me innapropritly but (doctor didn't care because he had his robot hands all over the pussy cat.) There was not escaping to be had by Scatty cat! Then, then there was Northwash who came in. Yaaayyyy! for Northwash. He said let my friend go or els ill get you but then a robot claw came out and put him on the florr. Northwast ("who's actually name was Agustus he just didnt want anybody to know"). said, you touch me innapropritely but scatty cat was like Been there done that. So they both scremed and were goin to be destroyed, and Doctor laughed and he said Finally my revenge you thought you could defat me no. But then there was the Lu-danger's 1 weakness! benedict cumberbach was there. Nooooo! He slowly melted and said too handsome and died he still didn't have family but benedict cubberbatch said peace to you brother and kissed him and he did have family benedict was his brother. So then Scatty Cat sain, "moral of the story is never go into town." Than northwash said "I thought moral was not to do strippers and pills"

oh, northwash!

rishabh wrote a review...

spelling of doctor is wrong. it is D-O-C-T-O-R NOT DACTOR. spelling of inappropriately is wrong. it is a-p-p-r-o-p-r-i-a-t-e-l-y not innapropritly. this is very badly constructed story. work hard on ur vocab section and spells. for me it is 0 out of 100 stuff.

work hard n write some good stuff which is readable. not (throwable)

sorry for the harsh review.

Omni says...

Please don't use text talk, especially when doing a review ;)

rishabh says...

it's ok man! don't worry!

YWS does promote using proper English, which means spelling out full words, using "you" instead of "u", ect. We are a site dedicated to improving writing, after all. ;)

rishabh says...

rosey writing is evrything i know. i use writing skills in posting any story or poetry. for reviewing or commenting i use this kinda language it's trendy and more in use. so don't worry. i will never ever use this kinda language into my book and postings!

I'm not talking about your books and postings. I'm talking about a general rule of the site to use proper English everywhere. We allow chatspeak in jokes and examples, but 90% of your posts on here (at least!) should have proper English. It's rule #4 here.

rishabh says...

ok.......mam.....i'll try! don't angry plz!

I won't, but do please try to watch the chatspeak, spelling and grammar! "Plz" is another example of it. The proper word is "please". :)

Omni says...

I didn't mean to start a war or something, but just try to remember to use grammar to your fullest extent ;)

rishabh says...

me 2,losers had coined this word 'war' and YWS is a friendly society where everyone is winner.

Swagmonkey says...

Woa please dont fight back in ukrain we have a phrase "%u041A%u043E%u043B%u0438 %u043C%u043E%u0432%u0430 %u0439%u0434%u0435 %u043F%u0440%u043E %u0447%u0443%u0442%u0442%u0454%u0432%u043E%u0457 %u043B%u044E%u0431%u043E%u0432%u0456, %u041C%u0430%u0439%u043A%u043B %u0414%u0443%u0433%u043B%u0430%u0441, %u043D%u0430%u0439%u043A%u0440%u0430%u0449%u0438%u0439 %u0432 %u0446%u044C%u043E%u043C%u0443." which means (your only friend is your neighbor). So please, peace on earth and Nercy mild. God ans sinters reconciled.

Swagmonkey says...

Sorry my compluter no understanding Ukrainian now.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:50 am
Andrea2676Marie wrote a review...

I like the way this story went. You've got a lot of original ideas and you did a fantastic job at making the story flow together. I encourage you to continue in your writing and expand on more stories. I would love to read another piece from you.
As always, good luck to you and your writing, and keep up the good work!

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:13 am
Iggy wrote a review...

Hey! Iggy here to review.

So I haven't read any of the other chapters if Scatty Cat's adventures, but that doesn't matter. I'm mainly here to review and help you fix your grammar mistakes.

1. Length. This is way too small to be considered a chapter, or even a short story. Many things that can lengthen a chapter: dialouge, descriptive actions (also known as imagery), what the main character is thinking/planning, what's going on, a brief history on something, etc. I highly suggest you pay close attention to length next time you submit a work.

2. Spelling. Be sure to capitalize proper nouns, such as names, like "Benedict Cubberbach" and "Dr. Lu-Danger". Some words, like "Innapropritly" are misspelled. I suggest using a dictionary whenever in doubt of how a word is spelt.

3. Punctuation. Especially conjuncted words, pay close attention to those, such as "I'll" and "you'll".

4. Dialouge. You must space dialouge out. If you don't know what that is, dialouge is, in basic tersm, a conversation between people. If person A is talking to person B, then that must be spaced out. Example:

Person A: "What's your favorite color?"

Person B: "Red! What's yours?"

5. The story went by way too fast. You need to draw things out, to leave the reader in suspense, to entice and seduce them into reading the next chapter. To keep them so enthralled that they simply cannot put the story down and walk away; no, they have to devour it in one sitting. Use things as I stated above in #1 , such as dialouge and imagery, to draw it out. Help put the reader in the main characters shoes.

I hope that I helped you and you will take these into consideration when making a new story. Cheers!

~ Iggy.

Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl