115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun May 26, 2024 11:26 pm
View Likes
Ley says...

I do review:
  • Any genre novel, any rating!
  • Any genre poetry, any rating!
  • Any genre singular chapters, any rating!
  • Any genre short story, any rating!

I do not review:
  • Political debate-type works!
  • Anything with too much sex and/or overly mature scenes.
  • Anything that may be a tad too sensitive, like personal diaries, or poems/works about su*cide.

Please and leave a link(s) to the work(s) you want reviewed and the rating of the piece(s).

Please Note: Green room works will be prioritized over works that have 3+ reviews.

𓍢ִ໋☕️✧˚ ༘ ⋆📖⊹ ˖.𖥔 ݁ ˖𓍢ִ໋☕️✧˚ ༘ ⋆📖⊹ ˖.𖥔 ݁ ˖𓍢ִ໋☕️✧˚ ༘ ⋆📖⊹ ˖.

Time Frames
(EST time it will take until you receive your reviews!)

*NOTE as of 5/30/24: I am still offering reviews, but I am currently running and participating in a YWS event with the rest of Roleplay Crew (LSS) So I may not be able to meet the times listed below at this very moment. I will still get to any requests, I just ask that you be patient with me! Thanks :D*

• Novels: Full novels may take me a month or more depending on how many chapters you already have posted!
  • Poetry: : Same day you request, if not-- the day after. :) (1-2 days)
  • Singular Chapters: Same day you request, if not-- the day after. (1-2 days)
    *If a chapter is extremely long, it may take me 3 days to review, but I will try to get it done as soon as possible :)
  • Short Stories: Same day you request, if not-- the day after. (1-2 days)

Currently Reviewing:
Last edited by Ley on Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:01 am, edited 19 times in total.
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Ley
She/Her
Potato Enthusiast

92 Reviews

Reviews: 92
Mon May 27, 2024 3:39 am
View Likes
Moonlily says...

Hello Hello, I hope you dont mind me asking if you could look at some of my novel Evebound. It doesn't have to be all of it I get some of it is kind of long overall the rating tends to be 16+ to 18+ mostly due to swearing or darker themes. Since It's a rough draft, there might be tense or grammar issues btw.

Everbound Prologue : Tapestries And Temptations. ( E )

Book one : Reading ( Act ) One Prelude. The Reversed Hanged Man.

( 16+ a bit darker hopefully it's okay and not against your rules. It is a fully fictional " journal entry" ) Also if it links to someone else's post I have no clue as to why I am not trying to own their work.

Everbound Book One : Demon's and Books Oh My! ( Part One.) ( 16+)

Everbound Book One : Demon's and Books Oh My! ( Part 2.1) ( 18+)

I fully understand if these go against any rules in some way I haven't considered or there's a personal issue let me know. Thank you in advance!

115 Reviews

Mon May 27, 2024 3:50 am
Ley says...

No problem @Moonlily! I can review all of them, but it may take me a week or so! Is that okay?
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Ley
She/Her
Potato Enthusiast

92 Reviews

Reviews: 92
Mon May 27, 2024 4:12 am
View Likes
Moonlily says...

it's not a issue, I undestand please take all the time you need!

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu May 30, 2024 5:22 am
View Likes
khushi17bansal says...

Hi there! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind reviewing my ongoing novel Mage, it's the first novel of mine I actually think I will be able to complete so I would love any and all feedback that will help me improve. I'm hoping it will be good enough to publish one day. (I've asked one other person too, hope I'm not breaking any rules or something - I'm just trying to get as much feedback as I can.)

I'm open to harsh reviews too (as long as they are constructive), so there is no need to hold back.

Mage

This is its introduction.

Spoiler! :
Ancient India is a magical place, rich, opulent and brutal. The high class of people, the nobles, are rich, powerful, power hungry, cutthroat, for nobody survives by being content or satisfied. They vey for power and plot to overthrow each other and the king. They plan and scheme to earn money, closely guard their secrets. They are selfish, unscrupulous and ethicless. They will do anything to get their bloodline and house to the top. A select few have a secret weapon, a wild card. Some say an equalizer and some say a monopoly giver.

Some are magical, some are mages practiced in the ancient art of sorcery. It is one’s greatest weapon, one closely held, fanatically guarded, obsessively practised and honed.

All are out for blood and all are out for power. All are waiting to wrest the throne and the power from each other’s desperate hands.

There has been no war for years and the royals and nobles are getting restless, the game has begun, the move has been made. The rule book is but one word, win.

There are only five monopolistic high houses, they manipulate each other and lower houses to gain favour, popularity, money and most importantly, power.

It is power that is coveted, it is knowledge that is hoarded, it is weapons that are honed and it is people that must be beaten.

At the end of my novel, blood soaked history will be made and the Kingdom will have a new ruler.

There will be some (magical) fighting scenes and descriptions of blood and gore later on, I hope that that's not against your rules, but if it is, I completely understand.

Let me know if you need anything else! 😄
What is a storyteller?
A storyteller is a God - a real one.

115 Reviews

Thu May 30, 2024 5:26 am
Ley says...

Hello @khushi17bansal, I'd be happy to review a couple chapters for you! I'm currently still in the middle of reading @Moonlily 's novel, so maybe in about a week I can start yours?

I am currently running LSS with the Roleplay Crew and may not be able to meet the timeframes I put in the first post, so I'll go ahead and edit those!

I will definitely get to them when I have some free time-- next week, most likely! :D
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Ley
She/Her
Potato Enthusiast

16 Reviews

Thu May 30, 2024 5:31 am
View Likes
khushi17bansal says...

Take all the time you need! And,

Thank you!!😀
What is a storyteller?

115 Reviews

Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:01 am
Ley says...

Hey guys, I will need to close this thread up to do some green room reviews! (because of the summer review events!)

@khushi17bansal I will finish your reviews as soon as I can (if I'm not burnt out from this event xD)! Gonna need to extend it a bit longer.

<333 Hope to see you all join the festivities!
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Ley
She/Her
Potato Enthusiast

16 Reviews

Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:08 am
khushi17bansal says...

No problem, take all the time you need. And I understand if your not able to review my work at all.

Best of Luck for all the review events!!
What is a storyteller?

My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47