z

Young Writers Society

In Pain, We Learn

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:15 pm
LiNdSeYo7 says...

Well... uhh thanks for all the comments, I guess? Actually. Scratch that. Thanks for most of them, but as for the one's that are all about 'ripping it to pieces' - I don't find them to be 'constructive' critiscism, and I thought that was what this was all about? You could be a little easier on me, but if that's how you feel, it's fine by me, just try not to be completely rude while commenting. Tell me what's wrong without basically saying that you think I completely suck, you know? Well - I'm very sorry for the &'s, I guess they didn't fly too well... (lol). I didn't do it out of lazyness, but because I liked how they looked. I have a weird thing about capitalizing the beginning of every line in my poems, and "And" just wasn't looking right. I'll change that. Uh... I see where you are saying that it lacks detail and may sound choppy, but I wrote it to be like that. I wrote it to be simple, and as if it were one long sentance. I guess I was trying to get across a point without using a lot of meaningless, thirteen letter words. But thank you. I appreciate everyone for taking time to even read it.
<3 Lindsey

"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso