z

Young Writers Society

Looking For A Partner

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:58 pm
Nate says...

Looking to buddy up on a story? Post your idea here.

Note that if you are responding to someone else's request, it's best to do it over PM.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:58 pm
Snoink says...

Like... as a co-auth?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

266 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 266
Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:25 pm
backgroundbob says...

That's the one.

Good for those of us who are incapable of getting through a whole thing.
The Oneday Cafe
though we do not speak, we are by no means silent.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:52 pm
smaur says...

Or just for people who like the idea of co-writing ...
"He yanked himself free and fled to the kitchen where something huddled against the flooded windowpanes. It sighed and wept and tapped continually, and suddenly he was outside, staring in, the rain beating, the wind chilling him, and all the candle darkness inside lost."

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:40 am
Myth says...

I've tried writing a story with friends for English class and ended up writing it myself because they said they weren't good enough to write with me. Shame, I always wanted to share ideas with other people. Maybe I'll do it one day...
.: ₪ :.

'...'

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:55 am
Griffinkeeper says...

I'm looking for writers to co-author the storybook "The Dragon-Slayers?". It's about a group of people who are mistaken for Dragon-Slayers. It has quite a bit of potential, but I need more writers to fully realize it.

Just read the rules in that Storybook and then post your bio. It's that simple.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:57 pm
ali 2 says...

yep that it alright!!!! :idea:

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:42 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

hey griffin keeper, I think it would be cool to be the co-author for dragon slayers; it sounds like a very very interesting plot/story line. I posted my bio, so just ok the bio and i can get started. Anyway its off to a good start, and i would like to be part of it, so yea.

139 Reviews

Reviews: 139
Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:04 am
Torpid says...

well anybody interested in a fantasy write? Kinda DND rpg adventure story. i have plenty of characters, names, ideas but i always get screwed up after i start. u could of course bring all ure ideas to the table and add them to mine.

if ure interested then skim through my portfolio (ive advanced since my old stories a lil though) and read some of my stuff because id like for us to be near the same level, or you the better, when we write.

we could private message the story back and forth before posting it.

Hope somebody is interested,
Torpid

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:26 am
Black Ghost says...

Hey does anyone want to write a fiction story with me? It can be about anything, I just think it would be super awesome to co-write a story.

PM me if you want to take my offer! So cool!!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:08 am
Poetriez says...

well i started a story of a person involed in gnags and then gets amniesa and some how gets sucked intothe gang related stuff again and slowly becomes metnlay unstable and get consumed for revenge of his parents death.
War is war
Nothing else
Nothing more

-J.G. Follett

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:15 am
impossibly_unforgettable says...

um i really need help developing a true yet slightly modified story. I could really use someone who could give a guys opinions on stuff just because one of the lead role characters in this story is a guy and i am not and therefor do not know how guys think. Plus i could use someone who could give me constructive critism and great ideas to add to the story. Thanks for any help i can get!

- - Unforgettable
well! looks like somebodys
gettin banished...

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:39 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

I'll do it, just pm what you have when you have it or when you want to.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:23 am
falling in love says...

I had a story idea started where it's in first person, but two different people are telling their side in first person in the same story if that makes any sense. The two characters are a guy and a girl. It's easy being the girl but not so easy being the guy as well. It's a love story, which might send you guys off in another direction but if you're interested...or if anyone is interested in doing a co-write on it let me know.
"This was my first bus ride."
----Ardeth Bay from the Mummy Returns

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:28 am
Kay Kay says...

That makes perfect sense. Hey if there isn't any guy willing to help you on a love story I'll do it. I'm not a guy but it would be fun to try and be the guy in the story. Then again it might turn out silly, but hey it's entertainment.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley