OMG. IT'S NOT SCHAFTER.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:19 am
Snoink says...

IT'S UNCLE BEN! OMG. OMG!

MICHIEL IS ABOUT TO TELL UNCLE BEN! *dies*

Not that I actually know this, but... um... come on! I mean, Schafter is obviously being played up to be an "evil" character, but Jan Terlouw seems to know what he's doing, so OMG. That means it can't be Schafter. It just can't. Period. And it's not Dirk and CERTAINLY not Erica. So yeah. It has to be Uncle Ben and he should be shot!

...unless my predictions are wrong and I'm totally off base.

GAH! This book is so frustrating! Why does there have to be so much tension and conflict??? It's making me nervous! I just want Jack to survive. *sniffles* We love British dudes named Jack...
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:21 am
Poor Imp says...

I think the ellipse is a more succinct response than most any (or how many) words.

Snoink rather...hyper?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:09 am
Snoink says...

Me? Hyper? Never!

I finished the book by the way. MWHA.

I do like it... though I think it's weird that the writer seems to be taking an anti-war stance, yet was a nuclear engineer. Fun stuff! :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:38 am
Wiggy says...

Good books, good times...

We love hyper Snoinkity! :D
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice