z

Young Writers Society

reading ideas

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:47 pm
PixieStix says...

When you are writting a story you always have to include some details. When you just leave it blank then it seems boring with just words to express the way the character is feeling. for example...

Anne and Mike silently tip-toed over to the blank tree with roots growing out of the trunk. They were scared and yet happy that they found the magic tree so quickly. Then suddenly Anne stepped behind the tree as a rustle jiggled the whole tree, a creature about 4 feet tall stood there. It looked likle a hairless cat. The jingles of the christmas bells rang with a "Bing-BinG" Then Anne and mike ran from the tree carrying the creature in their arms.

In this short paragraph Anne and Mike were trying to find the creature on Christmas night. This is only half of the story, then you have to picture what the rest of the story lookes like and is.... Take a second to find out what happens next. It does not have to be correct, now here is the second part of the story,

As Anne and Mike walked back into their house the creature giggled."Shhh.."Anne said. "My parents are sleeping..."then very quietly Mike dropped the creature into a decorated box. Its carvings were divine and magical that will make the creature into a stuffed animal again. Anne put the top on the box and a poof happened. Anne and Mike Fainted. The next morning Mike and Anne found themselfs in their bed. Their little sister Jessica, was downstairs going through the gifts for her. She opened the box with the creature in it. It was a playfull stuffed animal again." THanks Anne and Mike! This is the best Christmas ever!!" She said.

If you guessed this is what happened than great job!!! Thats some reading ideas you use when writting a poem and story.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes