z

Young Writers Society

Fanfiction?

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:03 pm
View Likes
Amnesia says...

Im most comfortable writing fanfics but sometimes I write a non fiction work. Is it ok for me to post my fanfiction here or no? And i also write a daily blog thing and it's filled with my thoughts and veiws on certain things that happen in my day to day life.
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:56 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Fanfiction is an incredible thing. And yes! I write some fan fiction stuff, and I post it here, and... Yeah. So, Fanfiction is a perfectly fine thing to post here. You can post ANYTHING here, as long as it has a rating (Like, if it's inappropriate or stuff). You can do pretty much anything here, which is why this is a great site! :D
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:22 pm
Iggy says...

Zhia nailed the nail on the head!

Yes, fanfiction is totally allowed here -- otherwise I'd be throwing a massive fit! Whether or not anyone likes it, fanfiction is and will always be a genre of writing. We do have a section for it, found under the genre tab when publishing a work. :)

Hope that makes sense! Let me know if you can't find it.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:34 pm
View Likes
sinistercutlass says...

Hello, fellow fanfic writers! What genres/fandoms do you write for?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:48 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I've written for several fandoms before, although they're under a different username on fanfiction.net. I've written Minecraft, some Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood one-shots and a FNAF fic. I've also written two crossovers with the Bartimaeus Sequence. The first one is with Percy Jackson, and the second is with Minecraft.
You?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance