"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach
Don't we @Lava ? And that video was cool @Hannah I want to watch that movie, so name please?
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.
Snoink wrote:OMG. I THOUGHT OF FRED ASTAIRE IMMEDIATELY.
Heh heh, me too.
Besides that, I say "tomahto" because I like to pretend I'm Italian sometimes... in other cases I say "tomate." (NOT the horrible, British to MAAH toe, please no. It's Tomahto)
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.
The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late. — Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune