z

Young Writers Society

~Gaurdian Angels:The Coming Storm~ (Started,Still Accepting)

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:51 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

For years, people have believed in angels. The heavenly beings with flowing blonde hair, wings, a halo, a harp and an odd choice of clothes. They are a symbol of peace, serenity, and protection. They fly around and bring messages from God, sing His praises, and some believe angels are assigned a human to protect.

They're closer to the truth than they think. Real angels are God messengers, unearthly beings that were never human. But, there is another type.
If we live a good life, we go to heaven and live with God for the rest of eternity. But some of the good souls up there still wanted to help the rest of the human race. They were tasked with protecting a certain person that each is given. They would give them advise in times of trouble, comfort in times of worry, and protection in times of danger.
Some people though lose their way in life. Made mistakes that they didn't mean, have done horrible things but don't have bad souls. It has been decided that these few who would have spent the rest of their days in purgatory or down-there would receive a second chance.

There is a storm coming. The older angels can feel it, it's an ominous cloud in the distance. War will come again between Angels and the Fallen Ones.

-Plot-
Spoiler! :
In the redemption of the near lost souls, they are tasked with the protection of a teenage human in the suspected ground zero of the coming threat. Revelation High. But there is a traitor in their midst. . .

-Characters-

You can be one of the Guardian Angels, one of the Humans, and Angel or a Devil.
Guardian Angels:
Spoiler! :
The guardian angels don't have robes, or harps, or any of the stuff people think they do. They do, however, have a circle of light over their head that shows the fact that they are dead. They are invisible to everyone but to each other and to those under their protection. They have slight powers, such as minor healing, minor levitation, or the ability to reach out to the minds of humans to calm them down and make them feel better.
They can be up to 100 years old in real time, but can look from between the ages of 5-25. They each have done something truly bad during their lifetime, but don't have 'black souls'.

Humans:
Spoiler! :
The Humans are normal teenagers from grades 7-12. Although they seem pretty useless in the beginning, the chosen ones have a big part to play in the coming battle.
They each have some sort of trouble they are currently dealing with, such as family troubles, friend troubles, bullies, anything.

Fallen Ones:
Spoiler! :
The 'fallen ones' are the angels that followed Lucifer. A few have infiltrated the school, and are posing as regular humans. No one knows what they're up to for sure.

Traitor:
Spoiler! :
Among the Guardian Angels, there is a traitor. He/She is working for the fallen ones, and is leading his/her human astray.
During the final battle, he/she will reveal their true colors.

Real Angels:
Spoiler! :
There are one or two Angel angels that undercover in the high school to both keep an eye on the Guardian Angels, and to try and find out what the fallen ones are doing. They can erase the memories of anyone to whom they are exposed.
In their true forms, they have wings and a halo.

-Templates-

Guardian Angel: (slots open; 2 so far ^^)
Spoiler! :
Old Name:(from their past life)

New Name:(can be the same a their old name ^^ I'll let you decide)

Age: (please mention real age and what age they look ^^)

Appearance: (you can include pictures in spoiler if you want ^^)

Personality: (^^)

History: (please mention what their sin was in their past life ^^ Please, nothing stupid like 'stole a stuffed animal' please ^^'' remember, they almost went you know where because of this ^^ Get creative)

Power: (Nothing like 'super strength' or 'laser eyes', and they aren't that powerful ^^'' You can chose from: Healing, Empathy (they can empathize with humans and help them feel better), Levitation, Calming Aura (people around them are calmed), Confidence Aura (people around them feel more confident) Remember; they're minor powers ^^ Perhaps you can tie their power with their past, no? ^^)

Human assigned to: (may not be able to fill out when you first post, but please update when you can ^^'')

Up For Love?: (You don't have to ^^)

Other: (Anything else important? ^^'')

Human: (slots open: 2)
Spoiler! :
Name: (include nicknames ^^)

Personality: (^^)

History: (self-explanatory ^^ don't forget to mention their troubles that the gaurdian angel will help them with ^^)

Guardian Angel: (may not be able to fill out when you first post, but please update when you can ^^'')

Up For Love?: (You don’t have to ^^)

Angels: (slots open: 3)
Spoiler! :
Name: (nothing stupid like 'Bob' please ^^'' They're angels man ^^ Include real angel name and fake name ^^)

Personality: (Not evil of course, but are they grumpy? kind? selfless? How do they feel being there? ^^ be creative)

History: (You can put what you want here, but please keep it realistic to how an Angel's expierience might be ^^)

Up For Love?: -Can't be up for love ^^-

Fallen Ones: (slots open: 2)
Spoiler! :
Name: (^^)

Personality: (evil, of course but are they vain? Manipulative? Violent? be creative ^^)

History: (You can put what you want here, but please keep it realistic to how a devil's experience might be ^^)

Traitor: (Open)
Spoiler! :
PM me if you want to be the traitor ^^ First come, first serve ^^

-Slots-

Spoiler! :
Guardian Angels:
- Jennel Rain ~Female~ icebender28
- Zane Hunter ~Male,18~ ForsakenAngel
- Lilith Senka ~Female, 24~ Demora
- Jenny Jump ~Female,10~ KatKage
- Reserved ~Female~ ToBeMe
-
-
Humans
- George Serington ~Male~ icebender28
- Lola Chaste ~Female,17~ Thestorygirl
- Brendan (Danny) Georgeson ~Male,14~ Katkage
- Olive *Oli* McKinley ~Female,17~ ForsakenAngel
- Reserved ~Male~ ToBeMe
-
-
Angels
-
-
-
Devils
- Dalia Valley ~Female,17~ TickSeed
-
-

-Rules- (please read ^^'')

Spoiler! :
-The regular rules, of course ^^

-Since life isn't complete without love it is allowed, ^^ But please, not everyone can be in love with their Guardian Angel ^^'' One or two is fine but please guys, it can be overdone ^^''

-No Godmodding, please ^^'' Your characters are imperfect, even the angels to a degree ^^''

-No killing off characters ^^'' people can be injured, but you can't just go around slashing at everyone ^^'' and if you're gonna seriously wound someone, get their expressed permission ^^''

-As for the end of the SB, with the final battle and what not; that won't happen for a while. please, don't initiate it would all of us agreeing it's time ^^''

-You CAN have other MINOR characters, such as you character's best friend that isn't one of the chosen ones ^^'' They don't need a profile, but remember to keep it real, k? ^^''

-you can come up with teachers too ^^'' since it's a big school, they can have different teachers, but if they're in the same class and subject please have the same teachers ^^'' (example: Two characters are in 8th grade, and they both have history, they have the same teacher ^^)

-Anything out of character must be discussed here: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95042-

-You MUST MUST MUST be able to post ^^ Please don’t make a profile, and then never be on ^^'' It's not fair to those who would want your position ^^ If you posted a profile, but something came up and you can't post anymore, please PM me and we'll work something out ^^

-Any Ideas for the SB go to DT please ^^''

-Please, respect each other ^^ We're all people ^^ (and/or angels ^^'')

-If you do not respect these rules, I will have to kick you out ^^

-Have fun please!! ^u^
Last edited by KatKage on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:51 am, edited 12 times in total.
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:30 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

This sounds interesting, but I can't decide if I want a real Angel or a human..
So I'll take one of both! Male Angel and female human please! :D
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:33 am
View Likes
TickSeed says...

Sounds like fun! May I have a female fallen?

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:52 am
View Likes
thestorygirl says...

I'll take a female human!
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

28 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:23 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

Ok ^^
ForsakenAngel; you can have two, but if spots fill up and someone wants to join, you may have to give one up ^^ Ok? ^^
Most likely though you can have both ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:25 pm
View Likes
icebender28 says...

Ooh! Ooh! Can I join? I'd like to have a gaurdian angel, please! A female one. :) And, maybe a human boy, if that'd be alright.
Life is to be lived, not survived.

28 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:40 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

Ok! ^u^
and sure, but same thing I said to ForsakenAngel goes, ok? ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

49 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:03 pm
View Likes
thestorygirl says...

Name: (include nicknames ^^) Lola Chaste.

Appearance: She has long blonde hair and light brown eyes framed by black eye kohl. She is built like a gymnast, so she is a bit short, but she tends to wear sky-high heels. Lola wears simple clothes, opting for neutrels. She has a bunch of rings she likes to wear, that all together work like brass knuckles. She has a bit of a sardonic face.

Personality: She is a very strong tough girl with a huge ego. She's quite violent, both in physical and mental ways. She is not persuaded to do anything easily. She's quite disdainful, and mordant. She can be a nice person if she respects you, which mainly consists of you burning her in some way that she can't answer back. She isn't very manipulative, but rather tells you directly what to do and if you don't listen she sticks her fist in your face, and it's quite painful.

History: Lola's father left when he found out her mother was pregnant. Her violence comes from her mother being physically abusive, when she was little she would come to school with black eyes and split lips, and Lola would tell the school that she would get in fights which gave her a very bad reputation and shaped her in that way. And when she was about fourteen she started hitting her mother back, and now it's her mother living in fear.

Guardian Angel: Zane Hunter

Up For Love?: Sure.

Other:
Attachments
thCA7FYOTP.jpg
thCA7FYOTP.jpg (4.36 KiB) Viewed 309 times
Last edited by thestorygirl on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 pm
View Likes
icebender28 says...

Sweet! :D Here're their profiles! :)

Old Name: Rachel Tamiran

New Name: Jennel Rain

Appearance: About five seven with grey eyes and brown hair.
Spoiler! :

Personality: Jennel is a hot-headed sarcastic and likes to feel tougher then anybody else. SHe constantly feels like she isn't good enough, but tries not to show it.

History: Jennel had a nice life, at first, before one day she almost got robbed. SHe accidently killed the man, so, soon after, she got attacked by the rest of his gang. During the process of her getting her butt kicked, one of the boys got caught in the cross-fire and died instantly. The gang panicked and fled the scene, but Jennel tracked them down, each and every one of them, and shot them in the back of the head, leaving a blood-red rose behind. After that, she couldn't stop, because she started a chain reaction that set off a massacre; her against fifty brothers, sons, fathers, and a few policemen that wanted revenge for all of the people she killed. She was already feeling awful about it, but she didn't have a chance to make amends, due to the fact that they were shooting at her.
Ten more people died before she was shot in the head.
Because she felt bad about it, and she was only harming bad people, she was assigned as a gaurdian angel (pure luck according to her) to George Serington.

Power: Confidence Aura, which is minor, and she can control when she puts it off.

Human assigned to: George Serington

Up For Love?: Okay.

Other: Not that I can think of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: George Serington

Appearance: He's about six foot with brown-ish black-ish eyes and blonde hair.
Spoiler! :

Personality: George is strong and wouldn't back down from a fight for anything. He's smarter then most. He's sarcastic and likes to tease.

History: His mom left his family when he was ten and only shows up when she needs money. His dad's a drug addict and doesn't leave bed very much, and he has no syblings or friends. The only people he ever really comes in contact with is snotty teachers, pathetic bullies, and Jennel (he calls her Rain), but he doesn't think that she really exists. He thinks that he is subject to schitzophrenia, and therefore avoids people. This is his last year of high school, and he wants to finish, badly. He talks to Rain non-stop, htough, out loud or in his head, even though she can't hear it when he does that.

Guardian Angel: Jennel Rain

Up For Love?: Sure. Why not?

Other: He has a pet black rabbit that he calls Fry.

As always, let me know if something needs to be changed! :D
Life is to be lived, not survived.

7 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:00 pm
View Likes
TickSeed says...

Name: (^^) Fallen name: Ashbel Tryst

False name:Dalia Valley

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Dalia can be extremely cruel or extremely kind, depending on how she feels in the morning. Contrary to what you might expect, she can be very motherly and protective of those close to her. She uses that kindness to attract weaker willed people to use to her advantage. Even if she is motherly, she loves chaos just as much as children. If something or someone attracts her, she can become extremely possessive and obsessive. Her moods tend to be sporadic, Dalia could be baking you cookies one second, and be pinning you to the floor force feeding them to you the next. She is also considered a pyromaniac and has picked up a habit of smoking. Obsessed with keeping her hair perfect, she also always has a can of hairspray nearby.

History: (You can put what you want here, but please keep it realistic to how a devil's experience might be ^^) Born in the 1950’s Dalia had been raised with the values of that era. The most prominent was the importance of family and marriage. Dalia married young at sixteen with her high-school sweetheart, but it was not the marriage Dalia had been looking forward to.

No matter what she did her husband would find flaws, he would be emotionally and physically abusive. After a year of constant berating and none of the bliss she had expected, Dalia was lonely and vulnerable. She began looking for emotional and physical comfort in the arms of other men. Eventually Dalia’s promiscuity caught up to her, when her husband caught wind of what his wife was doing he killed her.

At first, she was given the opportunity to become a guardian angel. She quickly accepted, looking forward to (in a way) have the one thing she had always wanted, a child. To her surprise, the boy Dalia had been assigned to was a young man. As she looked after him, she found herself falling for this kind boy. He had been everything Dalia had always wanted. She grew obsessive, when the boy found a girlfriend; Dalia found ways to scare them off. Eventually Dalia became so obsessive that she killed the boy hoping to meet him in the afterlife. Because of that, she was cast out of heaven.

Other: (Anything else important? ^^'') If she finds anyone similar to the young man she killed, she’d probably try to latch herself onto him/her
Last edited by TickSeed on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:24 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

I think I'll change my male real angel to a male guardian angel.. since there are a lot more spots for :3 I hope this is ok :D I spent a lot of time on it c:

Human
Name: Olive *Oli* McKinley

Appearance: Oli is about 5'3" tall with long, straight white hair. She always wears heals that make her look 6 inches taller and she has her tongue pierced. (I'll include a picture of her usual outfit below).
Spoiler! :
ImageImage

Personality: Oli is kind of out there. She’s not afraid of what people say about her and she’d not afraid to tell people what she thinks. Her style might be a little different, but she likes that. Oli makes it her job to be different and she loves the looks people give her when she shows up at school wearing odd things. She doesn’t wear anything stupid, though. Oli is a sweet person, but she can give you an attitude. She doesn’t flirt very well and when someone gives her a compliment, she can’t help but blush. If you get on her bad side, be prepared to get ignored or bitched at. She normally has a really funny comeback and says “your face” a lot.

History: Oli was raised by both of her parents and though her mom was a cranky woman who complained about her, her dad was very supportive of her. He helped her with everything she needed, gave her money whenever she wanted. When she was 13 though, her dad died and since then, she’s been left with her mom. Both of them can’t wait for Oli to turn 18 so she can leave, but until then, her mom is intent on making her life a living hell. Her mom beats her anytime she doesn’t do what she says and its to the point where Oli doesn’t come home after school. She spends most of the day hanging out with people and only comes home when she knows her mom is asleep (or she sneaks in through her window).

Guardian Angel: Jenny Jump

Up For Love?: Yes :3

Other: You will never see Oli without the necklace her dad gave her.
Spoiler! :

Guardian Angel
Old Name: Hunter O'Brien

New Name: Zane Hunter

Age: He’s lost track of how old he is (somewhere around 90?) but he looks 18

Appearance: Zane is about 6’3” tall with chocolate brown eyes and short hair. He has a tattoo of little birds on his shoulder/back.(Like the one below)
Spoiler! :

Image It reads: “That secret you know but don’t know how to tell”

Personality: Zane doesn’t say much, but when he does, its to the point. He has a temper when people tick him off and if he’s yelling at you or he looks like he’s about to punch you, then chances are you’re on his bad side. He doesn’t like wasting time and often makes the first move. Zane has never been caught off guard and most of the time he can predict what someone will do next by watching the little movements they make.

History: Zane was young when he became a drug addict, along with his best friend and brother, Jackson. Once started, the two of them couldn’t stop using. People who knew them kept telling them that it was going to end badly, but Zane just kept laughing and telling them that not everything was a train wreck. Soon enough though he was proven wrong when a walk with his stoned brother ended in the mugging and killing a man. Jackson had been mumbling to Zane when, all of a sudden, he pulled a gun out and pushed the man into an ally, shooting him once and taking his money. Zane managed to get the gun from his brother, but Jackson made him promise not to tell anyone what he’d done.

Zane told the police he had killed the man and was taken to prison for it. Two days later, he got news that Jackson had killed himself.. Zane was so distraught, he too killed himself. Later on, he was made a guardian angel, something he’s not completely sure about doing. He’s not sure if he can protect them, just like he couldn’t protect his brother in the end.

Power: Empathy--he always feels the emotions of others. Sometimes it’s very strong and sometimes not at all. He can calm people down at will, but doesn’t use it very often.

Human assigned to: Lola Chaste

Up For Love?: Yes

Other: He still hasn’t told anyone about what his brother did, which is what his tattoo means.
Last edited by ForsakenAngel on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

28 Reviews

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

It's ok ^^ and the profile is really awesome! ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

7 Reviews

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:58 pm
View Likes
ToBeMe says...

This sounds really interesting!
Can I join? A as female Guardian Angel or a Male Human... or both?
Maybe?
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

49 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 am
View Likes
thestorygirl says...

That's so weird. You're doing the same thing as iceender and you have the same avvie.

28 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:41 am
View Likes
KatKage says...

Sure!! ^u^ But again, if someone wants ta join when the spots are full, someone may have to give up their double, k? ^u^ I highly doubt it'll come to that though ^u^
And, yah it is kinda funny, no? ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe