z

Young Writers Society

Population

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:10 am
DancingRain says...

Does anyone know where I can find the population of Wembley, Uk? I've looked but I can't seem to find it. Help please?
"but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo" Fred or George Weasley
*Formerly Tanis*

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:39 am
Nate says...

You can do this yourself. I found it in thirty seconds! Go to Google and type in wembley population. If you still can't find it, I'll provide you with some links.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:43 pm
View Likes
DancingRain says...

:oops:

Sorry. I didn't have much time to look properly yesterday and every page I opened seemed to be no help.

Thanks. :)
"but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo" Fred or George Weasley
*Formerly Tanis*

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:09 pm
Gravityisdead says...

Wembley is an area of London, it’s not a city.
But the population of Wembley is apparently 1,542.
You’ve probably already found it though.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:33 am
kris says...

The borough of Brent has a population of 270,00 people. I can't find any figures on the town.

Hope i helped.

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:04 pm
Gravityisdead says...

kris wrote:The borough of Brent has a population of 270,00 people. I can't find any figures on the town.

Hope i helped.

But Wembley is an area within Brent, I think I found the figures for the population of Wembley. Not sure whether there correct though but according to the website it was the population taken in 2006 I cant find anything more recent. :(

Okay, first of all, who names their dinner? I don't want to know my dinner's name. This potato--is this potato named Steve?
— Rick Riordan, The Sword of Summer