z

Young Writers Society

Population

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:10 am
DancingRain says...

Does anyone know where I can find the population of Wembley, Uk? I've looked but I can't seem to find it. Help please?
"but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo" Fred or George Weasley
*Formerly Tanis*

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:39 am
Nate says...

You can do this yourself. I found it in thirty seconds! Go to Google and type in wembley population. If you still can't find it, I'll provide you with some links.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:43 pm
View Likes
DancingRain says...

:oops:

Sorry. I didn't have much time to look properly yesterday and every page I opened seemed to be no help.

Thanks. :)
"but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo" Fred or George Weasley
*Formerly Tanis*

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:09 pm
Gravityisdead says...

Wembley is an area of London, it’s not a city.
But the population of Wembley is apparently 1,542.
You’ve probably already found it though.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:33 am
kris says...

The borough of Brent has a population of 270,00 people. I can't find any figures on the town.

Hope i helped.

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:04 pm
Gravityisdead says...

kris wrote:The borough of Brent has a population of 270,00 people. I can't find any figures on the town.

Hope i helped.

But Wembley is an area within Brent, I think I found the figures for the population of Wembley. Not sure whether there correct though but according to the website it was the population taken in 2006 I cant find anything more recent. :(

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind